The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

I bet your mate said something about the size of their arse or something similar haha.

I think it leant a bit on the racial side of things. See this is the problem, he's a mate so you gotta stand with him but in doing so, to any onlookers you are defending his actions and not just his immediate well-being, you essentially become a group of lads who said something racist to some black people and then proceeded to kick off them, it's a horrible situation to be in because you all three get tarred with the same brush. But whats the other option, leave your mate? That ain't gonna happen. It was literally as ridiculous as one of em bumped into him or they were taking up all the room as they walked down this narrow passageway leading to the bogs.

Edited by Len B'stard

If he loses to Sunderland thats relegation zone then right? Fuckin' hell, relegation zone before Christmas.

Yep. I would have thought it was madness to sack Jose even when they were struggling a month ago, but I'm shocked Roman's kept him.

They won't get relegated, but they're not getting Europe next season unless they win the Champions League which they're not.

Edited by AtariLegend

If he loses to Sunderland thats relegation zone then right? Fuckin' hell, relegation zone before Christmas.

Yep. I would have thought it was madness to sack Jose even when they were struggling a month ago, but I'm shocked Roman's kept him.

They won't get related, but they're not getting Europe next season unless they win the Champions League which they're not.

reckon they will go out to PSG

Wouldnt it be something if they got relegated AND won the CL in the same season? :o

They won't get related, but they're not getting Europe next season unless they win the Champions League which they're not.

reckon they will go out to PSG

Wouldnt it be something if they got relegated AND won the CL in the same season? :o

I quickly checked Juve during the match fixing scandal :P. I guess not though.

Under the new current rules I think CL winners get a spot in the CL next season regardless of their league position or at least it's that way with the UEFA Cup now. Spain had 5 teams in the CL this year.

Chelsea finished 6th right, the only time they ever won it? It'll never happen though, they aren't getting relegated.

A new manager won't win the prem so whats the point in sacking him and having to pay him 40 mil?

Might as well see if he can cheat his way in champs league. After they fail Roman might spring for 3 or 4 new players. Ronaldo and Messi maybe.

I think key players have got the hump. Costa is off his peds. He's a party animal. Plus Terry is playing and he's finished. they can't keep a clean sheet and get a deflected Lampard goal like before.

I'd hang on to Jose, see what he does next season with a war chest and the bit between his teeth, I mean hes Jose Mourinho isnt he? Imagine a Mourinho with revenge on his mind.

The theory is that hes much better coming in and getting all the players working their socks off. They win then he should leave but if he stays the players dont care anymore. Not enough to play at that intensity again. They loaded and they won. Now they want the champs league. The prem is a flog for no real gain.

I don't buy this 'wont play for the manager' cobblers, i mean they're professional football players, have you any idea how fuckin' DEPRESSING it must be going out to get your fuckin' arse kicked, 90 minutes, week in week out, no way man, I don't buy that at all, Chesea are a proud team with proud support, I mean it's easily said but that sort of thing can seriously mess with a players psyche, going out and losing, no way would they do it on purpose.

You gotta give their supporters a hand too, despite everything they are still some of the loudest and proudest, making their voices heard at the King Power this week and all other games before too.

there is something to play for though, professional pride, not getting relegated, not doing a serious disservice to a top drawer Premier League team by having them finish in the bottom ten. It's easy for me to say this cuz I'm shit at football but honestly, if i was that lot I'd play my fuckin' guts out for Chelsea, Chelsea made some of them players, especially people like Eden Hazard etc, fuckin' go out there and put it on the opposition, fuck that.

I've not really been watching their games but i caught that Leicester one, it was amazingly winnable for Chelsra, Remy is a fucking overrated wanker and not good enough for Chelsea, yeah he bundled that goal in but the twat misses stuff that he really shouldn't.

Edited by Len B'stard

Excuse me whilst I cry in the corner and stick pins in my voodoo dolls of the players, all of whom have been shadows except for Zouma, Azpi, William and Courtois.

The players should be ashamed of themselves - they have let down the fans and we will not forget it.