The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

Breaka Lega. It's old school for winning.

Unfortunately it's new school for bottling and getting match bans and having an abject lack of skill. We have a laugh and a joke about this stuff, i do as much as the next man but really and truly speaking you can end peoples careers and fuck up their livelihood, and for what, cuz you can't play football basically, bit of a tossbag move isn't it when it's all said and done?

Edited by Len B'stard

Len I didn't know you where from Watford we live closer than you might think ... Fucking goners are everywhere

Yes you did, we talked about it tons :lol: Remember? First time you told me you was from Chalfont. Its true what they say about weed and short term memory!

Len I didn't know you where from Watford we live closer than you might think ... Fucking goners are everywhere

Yes you did, we talked about it tons :lol: Remember? First time you told me you was from Chalfont. Its true what they say about weed and short term memory!
I'm from Harrow was working in Ricky for a while I'm now working in Tring bit more up market but still living it shoddy ole Aylesbury

I used to live in Ricky, i thought you was from Chalfont? Apparently my memory aint up to much either!

Knowing my lot they'll drop a bollock against City on Monday.

I spent half the weekends of my youth up round harrow, got banned from the king whatshisname centre :lol:

Proper shit whole init? I have fond memories of the old woolworths on the corner for some strange reason and me Nan always took us to the wimpy up the road

I found myself in the unenviable position of trying to escape a kicking from like 20 black girls there once :lol:

I spent half the weekends of my youth up round harrow, got banned from the king whatshisname centre :lol:

Proper shit whole init? I have fond memories of the old woolworths on the corner for some strange reason and me Nan always took us to the wimpy up the road

I found myself in the unenviable position of trying to escape a kicking from like 20 black girls there once :lol:

There is a Snakepit gag in there.

Read on the Goal website that there's rumours that Rafa wants to swap James for Hazzard. He's obviously on drugs. James is a fantastic player when he's actually playing most of the time and there's no way he'd agree to leave a team in the CL semi's at least every year for a team that's in a relagation battle. Chelsea at this rate aren't going to make UEFA cup unless they win a cup competition.

Arsenal should try to sign James next year in the 1% chance that Rafa's still at Madrid.

In wools or Wimpy ? Fucking loved that place

In the King Georges centre or whatever it's called, the one with the cinema in it. Me and two mates were in Mcdonalds right, there's this passageway that leads to the mens and ladies, one of my boys passed this fuckin' gang of black girls, 15/20 odd of em, knowing him he probably made some stupid comment, he was like that, anyway he comes back to finish his meal and we're all sitting there and suddenly i notice this whole fuckin' gang of these black girls coming towards us. So they come over going your mates got a fuckin' big mouth, watch what happens when you come outside, watch what happens, watch what happens. I'm thinkin' for fuckssake :lol: I mean there's literally no good ending to that, is there? You either wade into a bunch of girls swinging and you're a cunt or you take a pasting off of a bunch of girls and you're an even bigger cunt, or you run from a bunch of girls and you're the biggest cunt :lol: I know he was my mate and all but i fuckin' hated him, not a trip out on the town didn't end up in some kind of friction...and this time with a bunch of birds, it's like for fuckssake :lol: And in someone elses town too, it was looking to get ugly. And the funniest thing is my mate was like 'nah, fuck em man, fuck em, ugly cows, i'm gonna knock em all out', I'm thinkin' for the love of God man! :lol: Ended up my third mate went up to em and went look, you ain't got no argument with two of us right? But the thing is he's our mate and if you're gonna go for him you could go for him but we're gonna back him, now you might have us in the end but half of you are gonna get wiped out trying and you don't want that and we don't want that, if its an apology you want then I'll apologise for him...they were like nah, fuck that, we want HIM to apologise...soon as they said that my mate started raring up like i ain't fuckin' apologising so i walked him off to seperate him from the situation and whatever sweet talking my other mate did it worked cuz they were still talking when he waved me the trouble starter to fuck off, he met us outside the King Georges 5 mins later.

For a minute there it looked like your humble narrator was gonna get done by a bunch of girls though :lol:

In wools or Wimpy ? Fucking loved that place

In the King Georges centre or whatever it's called, the one with the cinema in it. Me and two mates were in Mcdonalds right, there's this passageway that leads to the mens and ladies, one of my boys passed this fuckin' gang of black girls, 15/20 odd of em, knowing him he probably made some stupid comment, he was like that, anyway he comes back to finish his meal and we're all sitting there and suddenly i notice this whole fuckin' gang of these black girls coming towards us. So they come over going your mates got a fuckin' big mouth, watch what happens when you come outside, watch what happens, watch what happens. I'm thinkin' for fuckssake :lol: I mean there's literally no good ending to that, is there? You either wade into a bunch of girls swinging and you're a cunt or you take a pasting off of a bunch of girls and you're an even bigger cunt, or you run from a bunch of girls and you're the biggest cunt :lol: I know he was my mate and all but i fuckin' hated him, not a trip out on the town didn't end up in some kind of friction...and this time with a bunch of birds, it's like for fuckssake :lol: And in someone elses town too, it was looking to get ugly. And the funniest thing is my mate was like 'nah, fuck em man, fuck em, ugly cows, i'm gonna knock em all out', I'm thinkin' for the love of God man! :lol: Ended up my third mate went up to em and went look, you ain't got no argument with two of us right? But the thing is he's our mate and if you're gonna go for him you could go for him but we're gonna back him, now you might have us in the end but half of you are gonna get wiped out trying and you don't want that and we don't want that, if its an apology you want then I'll apologise for him...they were like nah, fuck that, we want HIM to apologise...soon as they said that my mate started raring up like i ain't fuckin' apologising so i walked him off to seperate him from the situation and whatever sweet talking my other mate did it worked cuz they were still talking when he waved me the trouble starter to fuck off, he met us outside the King Georges 5 mins later.

For a minute there it looked like your humble narrator was gonna get done by a bunch of girls though :lol:

Was this the incident?