The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

This was that Holland guy and Terry shouting at the ref again.

Ivanovic has he been playing lately? I remember he was all over the place early on. I really think Moron told these players to man up and they went fuck off.

Altetnative is Moron pisses everyone off and wins but then needs to quit. Like he did a few times before.

Now you know what every other team supporters feel like every game. But it was terrible. That second goal was embarrassing. Rooney and Carrick should be flogged alive for that.

Not sure what's going on. Leicester, Bournemouth and Watford are on fire. Itd and chelsea look like they dont care. Utd could win the league!

I guess if Moron takes the job that will get them going. Do they have any wingers?

And Liverpool why are they buying 5m central mids. They need some 30mil quality buys. And any shot keeper will be better than that.

I noticed there was no wing play, it's just possession. And unless you have Messi or something you cant score easily.

But under Ferguson they would let the other team have a go, but defend deep, then hit them on break. They'd let one in, but score 3.

They need a defensive mid. I guess Swimestigger was that but hes a bit old. Mata/Herrara seem like decent options. Depay left. But hes done nothing. Martial up front. He cost 58 mil? Play him! Rooney could come on like a Crespo. Lingarrd is right?

2 more centre backs. Dann and Shawcross.

Mata is good but he's a bit of a passenger. Herrara seems more robust almost box to box. Got a goal in him. Maybe Mata and Herrera with Carrick behind. Just Martial up front, De pay comes on when hes knackered. Young left, Rooney right. They just dont have enough wingers.

What is weird is none of those strikers make runs like Vardy does. Martial, Rooney, Depay just never made runs for Mata to pick out.

We need an out and out striker Vardy would be lovely but not going to happen Kane would also be a good choice and a decent LW to supply him and desperately a CB how the fuck has LVG hasn't filled this position I don't know

Jones is meant to be good. Rojo and Blind. Actually he was more of a 3-4-3 guy but he switched to a 433-451?

The problem goes back to not selling Rooney and not paying him 300k a week or whatever it is. If you dont play to his strengths hes half the player. And Fellaini. Theres just too many Attacking mids. The spine of team is fucked. And no wingers. Nightmare.

i forgot about that, moron and ron are both portugal. I think Spainish players hate Moron.

Klopp seems to be a fraud. It all seems to be about mind games. Nobody cares if you lose 3-0.

If City buy a CB, CM and CF in January just for the fuck of it they've won it again.

But they lose away to Aston Villa. But so does everyone this year. But I see no spirit at Utd or Chelsea. City are efficient. Arsenal do look more bothered.

But if Moron takes over utd and gets them up for it more.

Leicester's peds must wear off soon.

Klopp is more a man of the people though?

Moron wants to be Fergie 2. Build an empire with board backing.

If UTD get Moron now they will win the prem. it will be a big fuck you to Terry and Abram.

Edited by wasted