2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

Went to the Rams game yesterday. Great win over the defending champion Seahawks. Awesome game to attend.

I dunno who you played, but the defending champion Seahawks haven't been around since week 1 against the Packers.

the seachickens :P

Went to the Rams game yesterday. Great win over the defending champion Seahawks. Awesome game to attend.

I dunno who you played, but the defending champion Seahawks haven't been around since week 1 against the Packers.

The Dolphins.

The Dolphins.

ouch :lol:

Love seeing the Seahawks fall back down to mediocrity. With all the cheating and dirtbag stuff Carroll has done in his career, I think he sold his soul to get that one super bowl ring.

What a trade that was for Harvin. Seattle gave up a 1st, 3rd and 6th round pick for him.........and just traded him for basically a 5th round pick. Golden Tate was a douche has a human, but at least the guy played through injuries and could make plays in the field.

Who goes to the Super Bowl from the NFC????

Are Dallas and Arizona for real?

Is this Green Bay's NFC title to lose?

dallas is for real for as long as demarco murray stays on the field. my bet is he will be injured before too long. the guy has been a beast since oklahoma but he can never stay healthy and has never played 16 games. when murray goes down the cowboys will be then run into some trouble. seattle in the long run will be fine, they have a franchise qb and that is 90% of the battle. right now seattle is just showing everyone how hard it is to go back to back and how sometimes superbowl champions fail to even make the playoffs.

the cardinals i find so odd and hard to figure out, but they get it done. they have philly and dallas the next two weeks, so if they can win 1 of those 2 they will be sitting pretty good, especially with the struggles of every other team in their division. maybe carson palmer had the same blood spinning technique as peyton manning :P

I saw this earlier.

nfl.jpg

I was just looking at the American flag. - I've never seen/noticed that before, so I'm guessing this photo's not all that old.

London wants to join the NFL and last I heard, we were looking at Florida's Jacksonville Jaguars.

It's even going into politics with politicians assuring the NFL that they will do what ever is needed to make sure this happens, I'm thinking maybe something to do with immigration laws and some waiver or something, who knows, but at the end of the day it's the NFL's decision... The government think this will benefit London.

Edited by Snake-Pit

I wouldn't mind an NFL team in London. And I don't think the scheduling would be as bad as some make it out to be.

The London team could play their U.S. based games in 4 game blocks..... they could stay in the U.S. and practice here during that time. This would prevent them from getting "burned out" from travel and jet lag.

Then, when a U.S. based team would play in the U.K., they could get a bye week following the UK match, giving them plenty of time to recover for their next game.

Edited by Kasanova King

I wouldn't mind an NFL team in London. And I don't think the scheduling would be as bad as some make it out to be.

The London team could play their U.S. based games in 4 game blocks..... they could stay in the U.S. and practice here during that time. This would prevent them from getting "burned out" from travel and jet lag.

Then, when a U.S. based team would play in the U.K., they could get a bye week following the UK match, giving them plenty of time to recover for their next game.

it would also help when(it is going to happen) the nfl goes to an 18 game schedule, since their will almost certainly be 2 bye weeks per team. the teams going to london would have to change their ways of traveling.

also makes sense for the jaguars, no one in or out of florida gives a flying fuck about them, let them change into something else that the people of london will love and get behind. i have a feeling either st louis or san diego will be moving to LA in the near future.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/10/24/7064975/fantasy-football-fight-video

SORRY - I can't get the link to post the actual video.

It's pretty funny. And idiotic.

Two guys in the same fantasy league get into a fight over something fantasy football related and agree to meet up in a vacant field to "fight." And the loser of the fight has to drop out of the league.

Edited by Groghan

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/10/24/7064975/fantasy-football-fight-video

SORRY - I can't get the link to post the actual video.

It's pretty funny. And idiotic.

Two guys in the same fantasy league get into a fight over something fantasy football related and agree to meet up in a vacant field to "fight." And the loser of the fight has to drop out of the league.

this is hilarious. i think it is better than one guy grabbing a gun and shooting the other .

We'd love it.

The possibility of a London franchise intrigues me. Would be interested to see how the reaction in London is over an entire season. It obviously works for a couple of games. The logistics of it would obviously be challenging though. Kasanova King's plan would probably be the best plan, and it would probably work best whenever they extend the regular season to 18 games like bran said.

Huge bounce back for the Bengals this week after hitting a slump the past few games. Gained a very nice advantage by sweeping the season series with Baltimore.