2016 National Football League (NFL) Regular Season

Ace Nova

The possibility of a London franchise intrigues me. Would be interested to see how the reaction in London is over an entire season. It obviously works for a couple of games. The logistics of it would obviously be challenging though. Kasanova King's plan would probably be the best plan, and it would probably work best whenever they extend the regular season to 18 games like bran said.

Yeah, agreed.

These ones sold out in no time at all - if there's a team to get behind, I think it'd be even better. It's not as if we're getting even the most popular teams over haha.

I think it'd be great - but obviously I am biased.

That Eagles loss was a beautiful thing.

All the Cowboys need to do is beat the Redskins to extend the lead in the NFC East a bit. Then they have the Cardinals, Jaguars, and Giants before the Thanksgiving showdown against the Eagles. The Cardinals game makes me a bit nervous, but if they can survive that three game stretch and then beat the Eagles on Thanksgiving, the division should be just about wrapped up pending a few more Eagles losses in there - they were such an overrated one loss team regardless.

• Like 1

well the dolphins offense was awful and never got any kind of rhythm going but i think they were looking past jacksonville(who doesnt) to the big game next week in miami against the chargers, but the defense of miami came up big but the real mvp of the day was

635499464193277912-Screen-Shot-2014-10-2

Fuck the NFC South. Two straight weeks blowing a lead to the Lions.

And Aaron pulls his hammy against the Saints, the game completely changes (for the worse). :(

I'll back a six and two Lions team without Calvin Johnson. That is amazing. Detroit has been shit for decades. Let them enjoy the moment.

I would if they were in any other division than the one my team is in. Or if they were playing well in a year my team wasn't.

But there's no way I can root for them this year. Also Matt Stafford's face makes me want to punch him.

NFC East Matchup on MNF? Lock the basement door, dim the lights, pass the popcorn and toss me a beer.

Now that I don't work with a bunch of Mexicans anymore it isn't as important to me that the Cowboys lose. I'd still like them to, but I don't even care enough to watch MNF tonight.

Tough loss for the Eagles yesterday. Fans are really starting to question some of Chip Kelly's play calling and his refusal to challenge the spot towards the end of the game, which would have given the Eagles a 1st and goal from the 1 inch line. Fun times in Philadelphia today.... :lol:

dolphins dominated the chargers from start to finish. 5-3(should be 6-2, fucking packers)

Aaron OmiGawdgers!

Anyway, thankfully I'm playing a guy who didn't change his lineup and is only going to get like 10 points in fantasy because Philip Rivers/Antonio Gates scored about 6 points for me today :lol:

I think I'm only projected to get 70 points...17 of them from Jamaal Charles by himself.

• Like 1

nick foles has a broken collarbone, if i was an eagles fan not sure how i would feel going forward with.....

sanchez211.gif

He actually looked impressive in the win and has looked just as good, if not better, than Foles has since the pre-season. Sanchez is a very good fit for Chip Kelly's offense and he never had the talent around him with the Jets as he does with the Eagles. There is officially a QB controversy (once again) in Philadelphia.

Edited by Kasanova King

nick foles has a broken collarbone, if i was an eagles fan not sure how i would feel going forward with.....

sanchez211.gif

He actually looked impressive in the win and has looked just as good, if not better, than Foles has since the pre-season. Sanchez is a very good fit for Chip Kelly's offense and he never had the talent around him with the Jets as he does with the Eagles. There is officially a QB controversy (once again) in Philadelphia.

Every. Fucking. Year.
  • Like 1

sanchez211.gif

i dont know those teams that went to the AFC championship games were pretty stacked, he never had the wr's or TE's that is true but he had the #1 defense and #1 rushing offense in new york. we will see how he does, he is such a streaky player at times, he can look good for 2 quarters and then completely fall off a cliff.

i dont know those teams that went to the AFC championship games were pretty stacked, he never had the wr's or TE's that is true but he had the #1 defense and #1 rushing offense in new york. we will see how he does, he is such a streaky player at times, he can look good for 2 quarters and then completely fall off a cliff.

I was mostly referring to offensive line (the Eagles have exceptional pass blockers), Wr's, TE's, RB's and utility players like Sproles. Sanchez has at least 5-6 potential pro-bowl players on offense. (Including the O-Line). Kelly's system also favors a QB with his skill set - quick release, good at reading defense, etc.

I guess we'll wait and see, but I have a feeling you will see a completely different Mark Sanchez in Philadelphia.

Multiple reports from various Philadelphia media sources are stating that the Eagles front office and Chip Kelly soured on Nick Foles prior to his injury. They are now basically saying they thought Sanchez had earned the starting spot in the pre-season, but they had to go with Foles because of his performance from last season. Chip Kelly likes the fact that Sanchez has a quicker release than Foles and seems to be performing better in Kelly's offense.

Long story short - if Sanchez plays well, he will most likely earn the starting role even once Foles is healthy again.

Edited by Kasanova King

Multiple reports from various Philadelphia media sources are stating that the Eagles front office and Chip Kelly soured on Nick Foles prior to his injury. They are now basically saying they thought Sanchez had earned the starting spot in the pre-season, but they had to go with Foles because of his performance from last season. Chip Kelly likes the fact that Sanchez has a quicker release than Foles and seems to be performing better in Kelly's offense.

Long story short - if Sanchez plays well, he will most likely earn the starting role even once Foles is healthy again.

what do you think of this story? i follow chip since he is from NH but do you think he has clout to do this? i mean look what happened to gruden at the end in tampa.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/05/marcus-lattimore-announces-retirement/

such a sad story, no doubt in my mind he was going to be a superstar.

Edited by bran

what do you think of this story? i follow chip since he is from NH but do you think this has clout to do this? i mean look what happened to gruden at the end in tampa.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/05/marcus-lattimore-announces-retirement/

such a sad story, no doubt in my mind he was going to be a superstar.

Sad story. Looks like at least he has his head on straight - going back to college to finish his degree. A lot of guys that end their careers with injuries go the other way (get depressed, end up in jail, etc) At least he's trying to make the best of it.

Nick Foles forever in our hearts.

He has plenty of talent and will most likely be a starter somewhere in the NFL in 2015.

• Like 1