The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

Dont take it so bad man, everybody gets it for something or other, Dazey for being a fatty, Dies' for being into history, me for my striking resemblence to Ayman Al Zawahiri :lol: , Mags for following women around New England with serrated edge blades, it's all in the name of good humour :) Or poor taste, which ever you prefer :D

• Like 1

Reminder here of certain Persian cuisine

Be prepared for a lot of "Iranian... Iranian... Iranian...":

:lol:

People ask her where she is from and when she says Iran the reactions are hilarious.

Eyes open wide and a look of horror/fear :lol:

I told her to say Persia or she'll get a fucking complex about herself.

She tried it out last night, the reaction instead was that polite smile mixed with total fucking confusion.

"Oh Persia, like rugs and cats...coool"

Which I suppose beats - "Iran...like amadjin amaginibab ahma...that mad guy who wants a nuke?"

Then again I told her to just mention Bobby Sands and the embassy and it will get her out of any situation that's uncomfortable :lol:

• Like 1

I don't think mentioning Bobby Sands has ever helped anyone out of anywhere y'know :lol:

haha not in your neck of the woods anyway :lol:

You know about this Len don't you?

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/bobby-sands-burgers-tehran-545

Surely thats not serious?!? Fuckin' wankers.

It is serious. They also renamed the street where the British Embassy is from Winston Churchill Street to Bobby Sands Street.

I don't think mentioning Bobby Sands has ever helped anyone out of anywhere y'know :lol:

It is serious. They also renamed the street where the British Embassy is from Winston Churchill Street to Bobby Sands Street.

A fuckin burger gaff though?

A fuckin burger gaff though?

I know, I know...

And the inside is painted orange :lol:

I'd like to think that Bobby Sands would overlook the inappropriateness of it, he'd certainly get a kick out of the embassy thing :lol:

Actually the other day the Ayatollah lad was venerating him on twitter of all places :lol:

The Churchill one makes sense, the burger one is a fuckin pisstake quite frankly, for a peoples that are easily offended and quick to misinterpret things as blasphemous or otherwise offensive they should use their fuckin' loaf a bit.

It's bizarre alright.

Ok, so I suspected that my guy friend was a bit of a flirt. But I just boiled it down to him enjoying innuendo or a dirty joke. But I went to the races and he commented on the photo on FB that my friend and I look hot. No problem, we dressed up. But I bumped into him in the pub tonight looking like crap and he's just messaged me saying I 'looked hot as always'.

Men, please explain!

The Churchill one makes sense, the burger one is a fuckin pisstake quite frankly, for a peoples that are easily offended and quick to misinterpret things as blasphemous or otherwise offensive they should use their fuckin' loaf a bit.

Would be pretty funny if they renamed the street in London with the Iranian Embassy as Salman Rushdie Street. :lol:

Until some beardie smelly virgin blows up people :/

• Like 1

Mags for following women around New England with serrated edge blades

Allegedly!!!

Ok, so I suspected that my guy friend was a bit of a flirt. But I just boiled it down to him enjoying innuendo or a dirty joke. But I went to the races and he commented on the photo on FB that my friend and I look hot. No problem, we dressed up. But I bumped into him in the pub tonight looking like crap and he's just messaged me saying I 'looked hot as always'.

Men, please explain!

He wants to sleep with you and he's feeling you out to see if you're game. Don't entertain sexual jokes with guys unless you're leaving the door open. It's not your fault, it's just the way we are.

Edited by magisme

Men, please explain!

He wants you and wants to see if you'll give him compliments back, then he'll push the envelope even further if you decide to.

Men, please explain!

Basically it means this

Men, please explain!

Explain? He likes you. Whether it extends beyong wanting to fuck you, I don't know.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He got married a few months ago, and I'm married too. Affairs (if he wants anything) never go well. Flattering though. :)

He apologised for staring at my cleavage on his wedding day. I hadn't noticed.

You're such a wide eyed 'oo arr' Yorkshire yokel eh, all these blokes putting the moves on you and you're just kinda trundling along, blissfully unaware :lol: