The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

Thanks man. You're absolutely right.

And now Len is going to type the polar opposite of what Chris said, and your reply is going to be, "Thanks man. You're absolutely right."

:lol:

That's what attention seekers do. They don't care what people are saying, as long as people are talking about them.

my god when did old fashion monkey sex get so EMO? :facepalm:

Just go with the flow and enjoy :lol:

Two reasons, I think.

1. If Nate hadn't been pretending to be a Christian the last couple of months, then people would be saying "good job" when he bragged about his latest sexual conquest.

2. 99.9% of us don't seek validation from internet forum "friends" when we bang some random chick. If you have sex with your wife or if you were single and had banged some girl, would your first thought be to come to a rock n roll forum and brag about it? I guess it's important for him to have strangers pat him on the head for having sex?

I don't remember who said it, but an interesting quote describing the attitude today - when I was a kid, we hid our diary under our beds. Now, kids publish their diary on Facebook and Twitter.

I am a niave little boy still new to the adventures of women Apollo.

Cool. We were all there once.

Good luck with that. Bang lots of chicks while you are still young and single.

Hopefully someday in the future you will find your soul mate, get married, have kids, and be happy as a clam.

On a personal note, just for me, I also hope someday you do find God and allow him into your life. The changes He brings to you will be mindblowing.

You're right Apollo!

I don't have friends. Because everyone I've ever associated has screwed me over, some women literally! So who do I talk to? Am I going to go to my old man and ask, 'Hey dad, is this chick playing me?'

Hell no I'm not.

So then my aunt and uncle tried to bring me to Jesus, and in principle it worked, until I saw some pussy and got hooked on it again.

Now I'm off the rails again. Who actually loves me? Who would actually miss me when I'm gone?

And that answer I'm guessing nobody fucking would.

You don't fucking get it Apollo.