The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

Tell me is Cox or Pratt or something, please :lol: Grace Pratt :lol: Awww, I'm sorry darlin', you know I'm a fan club member really :D

It's Abell. Rhyming with table, not rabble as some people think. Doesn't work with Grace very well but hey ho.

Abells alright, i like Abell. Shame, i was hoping for Pratt :lol:

Just booked a long weekend away in a nice hotel in Durham for my husband and I's birthdays in September. :)

Isn't it awesome having close birthdays! We're days apart so did a weeks holiday and it was perfection.

I've just been to a lovely wedding evening do. The bride and groom are a lovely couple, really genuine and nice people.

So today I got the Lonely Housewife Experience, delivered by Yodel.

I receive a call asking me which building was mine, and I take the delivery. I then noise there's a text from an unknown number on my phone. Thinking that someone had got the wrong number, well you can read the rest. NORMAL DELIVERY DRIVERS DON'T TEXT YOU AFTER THEY'VE DELIVERED!

2ltjyo7.jpg

Made what Facebook official? Whats facebook official? What are you talking about, thats half a sentence, have you been hanging around with Snakes? :lol:

I assume he means she changed her Facebook status into 'in a relationship with ZoSoRose'. Jesus, you are getting old, Lenny!

In nineteen nought six in our fair town of Prescott Missourah camed a sight such as had never been seen in our fair Hamlet. Twas an auto-mo-beel. A yellow Winton Flyer. Ah remembers them there days as the best darn days of my life. Folks was...kinder then...walked slower...and they didn't grow so tall. We was little people. But by the grace of our lord Jesus Christ we was good people.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 2