Like Adolf

Hitler - Shit

I won't

Appease her too

She got

Too rude

Edited by Snake-Pit

Why does anyone choose to have a baby?

Tonight I learned that during labour, they cut the area between your Mrs. Foofy and your bum hole.

Selfishness? Boredom? Some weird masochistic need to ruin ones' life?

I'm pretty sure it isn't just standard procedure for a doctor to just look down there, "hmmm, 6 centimeters, let's slice down to her asshole." I believe it's only out of necessity that they cut.

• Like 1

Tonight I learned that during labour, they cut the area between your Mrs. Foofy and your bum hole.

On top of all the other gross situations involving bodily fluids, sweating and getting fat (as well as a baby passing through Mrs. Foofy). Surely people are aware of this before they decide to stop contracepting?

Then it's having a screaming, money-sucking baby causing sleepless nights. I'm genuinely interested to hear from parents what makes all of it worthwhile?

I used to think just like you. But cutting is better than tearing. A friend of mine had a full rupture, so that was pretty bad, all because they didn't cut. If they cut, it's only a small incision, to prevent from tearing, because that heals much more slowly, and if you have a full rupture, you might have serious health problems afterwards.

Like I said, I was pretty scared about it all, but I never felt the cut, I saw the doctor stitch it up afterwards, but then you're all high because you just had your baby and it doesn't matter at all.

It did hurt a few days when I sat down, but that's all really. It healed really quickly. Don't let that little cut stop you from having a baby. I know I'm a bit peculiar, but giving birth was by far the most intense, beautiful, incredible experience in my life. (FYI, I did have an epidural. Would recommend.)

It's the part that starts after the birth that can be much more terrifying, frustrating and tiring, but so overwhelming, lovely and intense as well :wub:

• Like 1

On top of all the other gross situations involving bodily fluids, sweating and getting fat (as well as a baby passing through Mrs. Foofy). Surely people are aware of this before they decide to stop contracepting?

Then it's having a screaming, money-sucking baby causing sleepless nights. I'm genuinely interested to hear from parents what makes all of it worthwhile?

I used to think just like you. But cutting is better than tearing. A friend of mine had a full rupture, so that was pretty bad, all because they didn't cut. If they cut, it's only a small incision, to prevent from tearing, because that heals much more slowly, and if you have a full rupture, you might have serious health problems afterwards.

Like I said, I was pretty scared about it all, but I never felt the cut, I saw the doctor stitch it up afterwards, but then you're all high because you just had your baby and it doesn't matter at all.

It did hurt a few days when I sat down, but that's all really. It healed really quickly. Don't let that little cut stop you from having a baby. I know I'm a bit peculiar, but giving birth was by far the most intense, beautiful, incredible experience in my life. (FYI, I did have an epidural. Would recommend.)

It's the part that starts after the birth that can be much more terrifying, frustrating and tiring, but so overwhelming, lovely and intense as well :wub:

I always wanted a go on that :lol:

What's that you've always wanted a go at? rupturing a girls Biffas Bridge? You should be ashamed of yourself

• Like 1

What's that you've always wanted a go at? rupturing a girls Biffas Bridge? You should be ashamed of yourself

I'm kinda frightened of child birth, i worry a live one might put me off sex for life, that night I'd probably have nightmares of some birds clunge giving birth to scores of electric eels or something.

Thankfully your mom didn't think the same way!!!

I've got three kids and my wife never had her V cut and never ripped her taint

She also lost her pregnancy weight within a couple of months.

Kids are the most amazing thing in the world. Wouldn't trade them for a trillion dollars. My kids bring me hours of joy and happiness and love every single day.

It's odd to see pet lovers also not be kid lovers. Why do you guys like pets? You raise them, train them, love them, play with them, spend time with them........a child gives you a million times more of all that than a cat.

• Like 1

Thank you for your answer Apollo. It's likely that I find the medical aspect of labour so horrifying because I've never had surgery before.

Thank you for saying that your children bring you joy. I see parents moaning about the difficulties of raising toddlers on Facebook and find it tiring and just want to tell them "you brought this on yourself!" Which I'm sure they would find suitably offensive. So it's good to see the benefit of having children from you.

I will have children one day, but am far too poor for one right now.

I'm gonna be a dad in January. It's a boy too. All he will ever know is Wales being among Europe's elite soccer nations.

I'm gonna watch all the birth, bring it on, the gorrier the better. My boys gonna splatter his way out and both him and his mum will be screaming the walls down calling me every bastard under the sun. And i will still clean the blood, shit and god knows what else off them because I love them unconditionally.

• Like 1

I'm gonna be a dad in January. It's a boy too. All he will ever know is Wales being among Europe's elite soccer nations.

I'm gonna watch all the birth, bring it on, the gorrier the better. My boys gonna splatter his way out and both him and his mum will be screaming the walls down calling me every bastard under the sun. And i will still clean the blood, shit and god knows what else off them because I love them unconditionally.

You tell me the nearest pub from the hospital, text me when the old girls water breaks and I'll send you a text goin' 'wanna come wet the babies head? Go on' and I bet you'll be 10 pints to the wind with me by the time the kids getting his cord cut :lol:

• Like 1

If I killed my sister

I would be alone no

Murder's not the answer

I'd find one on my own

I'm a lover man not a fighter

That shit sounds alright

I'm that lifelong sensation

But you only saw me

That night

I've got to keep my cool

I know we do things

We regret

When we see red

If I killed my sister

That might teach her

But who am I

To teach

I say hoes before bros

So I can't even get funny

I said

It's like you're taking

My advice

And play the jester

Tonight

- My face is red you bleached your head

and put in those blue eyes

Edited by Snake-Pit

You tell me the nearest pub from the hospital, text me when the old girls water breaks and I'll send you a text goin' 'wanna come wet the babies head? Go on' and I bet you'll be 10 pints to the wind with me by the time the kids getting his cord cut :lol:

Done :lol: its the Royal Gwent Hospital and the nearest pub is The Picton. And it's a good job it's near the hospital cos my missus would fuckin batter the pair of us if we went on the lash at that moment :lol:

• Like 1

I love how you know the nearest pub :lol: If it makes you feel any less of a pisshead i know the fuckin' location of the nearest pub from anywhere in my town...and i do mean anywhere :lol: its tradition for the men to be down the pub celebrating when the kids being born!

Edited by Len B'stard

I love how you know the nearest pub :lol: If it makes you feel any less of a pisshead i know the fuckin' location of the nearest pub from anywhere in my town...and i do mean anywhere :lol: its tradition for the men to be down the pub celebrating when the kids being born!

Im gonna float that idea when she gets back later :lol: I like the sound of that.