Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

Next RAW, Vince is going to have The Godfather come out and beg Reigns to please his ho's from now on because he's clearly the more virile man.

The week after that, Austin will ask Reigns to help him finish his beers because he can't.

Then he'll take Steph away from Trips and give her to Reigns for live impregnation. Reigns will probably mess up the dirty talk though.

• Like 2

Looks like Reigns will be facing Show in main events for the UK tour after Wrestlemania.

If they do have Reigns headline the next PPV with a title defense against Show, it'll be even more epic than when they had Bryan's first PPV title defense against Kane last year.

Hopefully there's deafning "PLEASE FUCK OFF AND RETIRE" chants on the UK tour.

It looks like I was right about WWE not having a dead guy (Savage) headline the Hall Of Fame this year. I'll let someone else post the spoiler tag but I have to ask, is there really anyone on here who reads this thread and doesn't expect spoilers/news? As for the newest HOF headliner, well I like him and I think his speech will be funny with lots of inside jokes.

It looks like I was right about WWE not having a dead guy (Savage) headline the Hall Of Fame this year. I'll let someone else post the spoiler tag but I have to ask, is there really anyone on here who reads this thread and doesn't expect spoilers/news? As for the newest HOF headliner, well I like him and I think his speech will be funny with lots of inside jokes.

Nah, if I don't want spoilers I avoid this thread. Who's the new inductee? I didn't see anything on wreddit.

Nah, if I don't want spoilers I avoid this thread. Who's the new inductee? I didn't see anything on wreddit.

from rumors i have seen its kevin nash.

from rumors i have seen its kevin nash.
That'd be a good choice.

Hope Nash don't pull a quad getting to the podium.

I hope he does, he sold that like a fucking champ too.

It exploded so hard it broke up the WWE version of the nWo.
Yup, remember Vince coming down to the NWO music the next week and promising we'd never hear that music again. Shawn could have carried it until Nash was better, but with Hogan's pretty much forced turn and Hall already being gone I guess it wasn't really worth it.

Yup, remember Vince coming down to the NWO music the next week and promising we'd never hear that music again. Shawn could have carried it until Nash was better, but with Hogan's pretty much forced turn and Hall already being gone I guess it wasn't really worth it.

I think that Toronto crowd really threw such a wrench in their plans of making nWo a thing. Suddenly the entire Skydome is cheering for Hogan like he was wearing yellow and red, and it was never the same again, despite their best efforts to be hated.

I think that Toronto crowd really threw such a wrench in their plans of making nWo a thing. Suddenly the entire Skydome is cheering for Hogan like he was wearing yellow and red, and it was never the same again, despite their best efforts to be hated.
Yeah. I've always wondered what the reaction would have been had it been Austin instead of Rock. In the weeks leading up to 'mania everyone that touched Hogan (including the Rock) was getting booed heavily except for Austin in the few times they interacted. I guess they'd have eventually had to turn him face anyway but maybe they could have extended his NWO run a bit longer.