Slash gets a neck tattoo for new years...

KeyserSoze

Maybe it's the locations of where their two love children were conceived and he had no more room for their names.

Maybe they fell in love and fell in love again at those locations.

Maybe their favourite dinosaur fossils were found there. Yeah, that's it. Not lame at all.

• Like 1

All we need is a Slash Protection Squad to complement the Axl Defense Force. :facepalm:

IS this comment aimed at me? It's come straight after I "defended" his right to do what he wants so I assume it is.

I've made it clear many times I'm not "team axl" or "team slash", I simply call it as I see it.

All we need is a Slash Protection Squad to complement the Axl Defense Force. :facepalm:

IS this comment aimed at me? It's come straight after I "defended" his right to do what he wants so I assume it is.

I've made it clear many times I'm not "team axl" or "team slash", I simply call it as I see it.

You must be on team Jacob...

• Like 2

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I'm not a fan of tattoos in general but that is pretty damn awful.

I know it's old now but I saw the videos of Perla showing everyone around their house. I was really disappointed. It was so dark and gloomy. Like a cross between a dungeon, castle, church and brothel.

I saw Slash in December twice on the tour. Really enjoyed both shows and thought Slash looked well.

I don't think people are saying getting a neck tattoo means it's curtains (addiction-wise) for Slash.

It's just that it's a bit icky, naff, as we say in the UK.

But... He's been with Perla for years and now rumour has it that he is back with Meegan... That's a lot of upheaval, and as he says himself, he's prone to deal with emotional stuff by using distractions in whatever form - and drinking is one he needs to watch out for. I was a bit worried when listening to the Talk is Jericho podcast (2014) that he basically talked about the positive effect drinking had on his playing. (He said it gave his playing a "looseness"

He looks pretty sane in the recent pics I have seen of him. Just hope things go reasonably smoothly re the martial split...

Edited by BetterDay7

He's been with Perla for years and now he's back with Meegan...

Wait, has it been confirmed that he's back with Meegan?

Oops - sorry - "I should have said, and now he's rumoured to be back with Meegan..." Have edited my post.

No doubt all will become clear in time.

Edited by BetterDay7

Eurgh, can't stand neck tattoos :(

To be fair, where else can he get a tattoo at this point? It's either his neck or his arse :lol:

How do you know his arse isn't covered in them?

That is true, the only photo I've seen of it was from years back (the one in his autobiography where he's getting a "special kiss", from Perla I think).

You must be on team Jacob...

You got me

He's been with Perla for years and now he's back with Meegan...

Wait, has it been confirmed that he's back with Meegan?

not sure what else you would need for confirmation?

Anything. I don't believe they're completely back together.

Yeah, matching tattoos definitely leave room for a lot of doubt.

• Like 3

Welp, that seems kinda nice to me. Slash is in love and he got a matching tattoo to prove it.

Seems kind of stupid for everyone to be bringing his kids into this, as though they're going to be adversely impacted by some tattoo he got.

I say good for him - never particularly liked Perla.

• Like 4

I'm with you on that HV, while I don't think much of the tattoo ( and hate neck tats in general) it obviously has great personal significance, and it's not like he is putting his career at Burger King or whatever on the line by getting it- he's Slash, bona fide rock god.

As for the kids, they look (and behave, it seems) like little Slashers to me...as mentioned they're not hard up for $$$ so they will probably end up with the best of both worlds- double the presents at Xmas and Bdays.

They're almost grown, the older one has probably started getting smashed and having sex if he's anything like his old man.

I'm with HV, Perla always seemed to have a negative inpact on Slash (certainly where Axl was/is concerned) or at least that's the perception. As for the neck tattoo? it's ok tbh, he's a rock god for fuck sake, the guy could be tattooed from head to toe and it would make no difference to me what so ever.

Seems kind of stupid for everyone to be bringing his kids into this, as though they're going to be adversely impacted by some tattoo he got.

I'm not saying it scars them for life, but it baffles me that people don't see how this isn't the best move or example for his kids. How hard is this? They have a mom. Their mom has been married to their dad. All of a sudden dad goes on social media with a matching tattoo with another woman. Nah, marital strife between parents has literally never negatively impacted kids. :lol:

Edited by magisme
  • Like 3