You guys want to see Hookers and Blow for free? Ticket Giveaway!

tMlV1qJ.jpg

HURRY!

The first MYGNRFORUM member to pm me with the date of the show you wish to attend wins a ticket or pair if you have someone to go with!

Limited to a pair per date, must be able to tell me your name on ID to do a venue pickup day of show. If you win and cannot attend for some reason let me know and I will put it to the next person and so on.

Here are the dates we have tickets for:

if the date is here they are avail pm me:

all dates taken thank you everyone for checking these guys out!

*More dates possibly TBA*

VERY special thanks to our forum member xGNRxSTARx who got us in touch with Hookers and Blow!

y0Xv9mF.jpg

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 2

Also, we should give a big thank you to xGNRxSTARx for facilitating this promotion. He's the reason why we're able to offer this promotion. So big thanks to him!

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see Gunsguy's shout out to xGNRxSTARx in his first post. But still, much love and appreciation for making this happen.

• Like 1

I do feel a little bad for talking shit. It's a cool thing to do. I'm sure someone will have fun.

I'm a bit of a GN'R nut-swinger so if I were in the NYC area I'd probably go check out Frank Ferrer's band Donkey Kick or whatever they are called but if I didn't like them, I wouldn't go back. Hn'B is just some dudes playing Gn'R and Bowie/Stones songs when they aren't busy with their main bands.I am also a big Type O Negative fan so for me it's cool that Johnny Kelly of Type O is on drums now.