Everything Wrong With Guns N' Roses - "November Rain"

November Rain gets the "Every Thing Wrong" treatment. Hopefully this exposes Guns to new fans, the actual November Rain video on YouTube has something like 329,000+ views, so I don't know if that's possible. All sarcasm aside & snide remarks.

Discuss?

• Like 3

2:43 of my life that I'll never get back.

"Funny video" is actually desperately unfunny and shit. The end.

Sorry dude. I thought he was very smug during the video.

That's not funny though, that just makes him sound like a cunt.

Fair enough.

2:43 of my life that I'll never get back.

"Funny video" is actually desperately unfunny and shit. The end.

Sorry dude. I thought he was very smug during the video.

That's not funny though, that just makes him sound like a cunt.

Fair enough.

I just don't see the humour in pointing out the blatantly obvious in a video as if it is some kind of hilarious observation. As a form of humour it stinks.

• Like 2

November rain is probably the most watched video of the 90s on youtube

Yeah. All the Nirvana hipsters, Michael Jackson, Madonna etc. People can mock the video all they want, including Slash with his "Don't know what its about" comment, dude that video made you a rock superstar/icon. (not to mention your axe skills)

What a stupid fucking concept. Plot holes and things illogical in music videos. Who does this? Who finds this fun? As if music videos were supposed to be somehow bound by realism, cohesion and credibility. Church disappears omg lul. Pathetic. I can't believe this is an actual thing.

Edited by LTD
  • Like 2

I'm not a fan of the November Rain video - I think weddings are pretty boring in general and the whole wedding theme in the video was just sappy and silly - but I'm not a fan of this video either.

Nothing like a good Funeral to take that off your mind though.

The cake dive is my personal favourite. The two questions (for me) are, why he jumped through the cake, it was just a little rain :P And how she died...? When ye had Axl here for the chats somebody should have really pressed him for the reason, you know... the important questions, who cares how/why the original band broke up.

• Like 1

People have taken the piss out of this video for years. See French and Saunders. The the whole rain/cake dive thing is simply inexplicable. The first thing I think of when it rains is, ''I must throw myself through a wedding cake''. Clearly they are not Englishman. In England that rain would be considered, a 'mild shower'.