'Jihadists are wankers'

Len Cnut

Cuz he's a proper Englishman, you can tell a proper Englishman cuz their cheeks have this permanently flushed look. Your true whiteboy has that flushed look, it's sort of the white equivalent of those PROPER black geezers that when they sweat they look like...proper shiny and that. People like us are fucked really, we have that sort of smudgey look that don't benefit from nothing.

Say what you will about the terrorist, they seem to be good at killing people and taking over countries.

These groups will never stop what they are doing. It's their calling and they will die before they give up.

It's good for people to call them names, but so far they don't seem to be bothered by it. And since these crazies don't like when people talk about them or make fun of them, I'd be careful about what I would say.

Say what you will about the terrorist, they seem to be good at killing people and taking over countries.

These groups will never stop what they are doing. It's their calling and they will die before they give up.

It's good for people to call them names, but so far they don't seem to be bothered by it. And since these crazies don't like when people talk about them or make fun of them, I'd be careful about what I would say.

Alright Andy McNab, is that what your extensive experience in counter terrorism leads you to believe is it? :lol:

I fucking hate this twat. He's no buffoon I'm not buying it. You've got to question why posh cunts like him and David Cameron get into politics. Why would they do it? It's like people who decide they want to be a policeman or a traffic warden. Most people sort of fall into them jobs I guess and there's nothing wrong with them but you've got to be deeply suspicious of someone who makes a very clear well thought out decision to pursue that specific career and I garan fucking tee that fat fucker aimed for the power he's got and I ask why him and his school friends get to be in charge. It's the idea of them sitting around in Eton then later on their members only clubs assuming that it's the natural order of things for them to make the decisions. If you want to know who I'm referring to when I say "them" it's people who you can't possibly imagine ever being embarrassed about anything, because they lack self awareness and humility. Imagine Boris being genuinely non faked embarrassed? Impossible because he's such a smarmy cunt and I'd you buy into his shtick more fool you.

The secetary who used to work with me whoose just retired used to get invited to their luncheons which were related somehow to her husband and his work in agriculture and Boris would come to em. She'd come in like, all gee'd up by the experience 'ooh, i went to a dinner and Boris was there' and 'i could wrangle you a seat for the next one!' and I'm like, what in the name of 5 types of fluid fucking makes you think I'd care to sit at a dinnertable with fat cunt?

Yeah i have been on one of them but unless ive missed something It's just a bike though, woopedy doo let's ride around like a bellend on a chunky bike sponsored by barclays getting in the way of anyone.

I'd love to see Boris get run over by a lorry while he was riding his bike fucking twat that he is.