Spider-Man in the MCU

Amir

• 1 month later...

Would be ridiculous if they reboot spider-man, considering the thor saga is really really bad and it's going to get a 3rd part

I agree. However, I think Thor: The Dark World was really good.

I still need to rewatch this one. I've only watched it once, without subtitles.

Would be ridiculous if they reboot spider-man, considering the thor saga is really really bad and it's going to get a 3rd part

Mhmm, for me it's just "good", the worst marvel saga nowadays... Anyways, come on, tas2 was better than some Marvel Studios movies...

Edited by Raykugen

Mhmm, for me it's just "good", the worst marvel saga nowadays... Anyways, come on, tas2 was better than some Marvel Studios movies...

No way!!

ASM2 is on the same level as Spiderman 3, decent films, but flawed. Both ASM films are very flawed, not a patch on spider 1 and 2, those are faarr better.

As for the MCU, the worst MCU film is far better than either ASM film, not even close...

No way!!

ASM2 is on the same level as Spiderman 3, decent films, but flawed. Both ASM films are very flawed, not a patch on spider 1 and 2, those are faarr better.

As for the MCU, the worst MCU film is far better than either ASM film, not even close...

The Incredible Hulk sucked. The Amazing Spider-Man was much better. TASM 2 sucked, though.

The Incredible Hulk was at least entertaining, TAS was boring at times and tended to drag on...

I was bored to death watching The Incredible Hulk. I don't know how many times I cringed at either the terrible script or the terrible CGI overuse. The Amazing Spider-Man while flawed, like you said, was more entertaining for me.

• 2 months later...

I don't like the idea of Peter parker having one wart in the nose and other one on the chin

He's had them removed:

lqUGJ7T.jpg

Now I feel weird for posting photos of teenage boys on the Internet...

I think he removed the wart of his chin, but he still has the one on the nose. BTW, he's 5'8''. I don't like he being the same height as Tobey Maguire. I never liked Tobey Maguire, his body looked very small with those muscles. Andrew was perfect, even having the same height as the Peter from the comic-books, I don't want another Spider-man with Tobey Maguire's body, please.

Good to see its an actual kid.

He's confirmed for Civil War now, too!

Updated roster-

Captain America

Iron Man

Falcon

Black Widow

Spider-Man

Vision

War Machine

Scarlet Witch

Black Panther