Vegetarian/Vegan thread.

Snake-Pit

I tried once because i 100% believe in the principle that it's cruel to kill animals for your food. I mean i eat mostly meat, like 99% meat but thats only cuz I'm a B'stard, the principle i find totally consistent and correct, in a Morrissey-ian sense. It's just honestly, i can't be fuckin' bothered, i like meat, i like the taste of it and i consider it an inconsistency, a failing in myself that i eat meat.

Also, when i did try everyone took the piss out of me something rotten :lol: My mates, my brother, my Dad, just caned the shit out of me for the whole 2 weeks i lasted then i thought sod it and went out and had a half pounder with cheese :lol:

No one's taking the piss out of me Len, in Thornton Heath, not my Essex gf, gangster B' or Lesbian Sister, in-fact, right off the bat, I told my Lesbian Sister and do you know what she said?

'Your dick'll taste better now for it'

I was like...

:), 'hey!'

'How do you know that?'

She said someone told her, but she could be right...

This girl I went down on who was a veggie's was... Actually great; plus she was hot...

So I couldn't exactly disprove that and, I never knew there was a link.

and she asked, as she was playing her Playstation 3 as I got in and sat down and said that I was a Veggie to her, her gf an her gf's ex/married wife if, and my sister asked if I was alright and if I believed her; so I said about the veggie I went down on being awesome, and, said I couldn't disprove that and that she may have a point.

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

Plus, Len, reason why your experience sticks out to me in Thornton Heath is, showing my Essex gf Thornton Heath, there's a lot of Jamaican take always, and one Jamaican bakery, so ordering Vegetarian in those places is almost like a status symbol too if they're Rastafarian or whatever... So nobody's made fun of me for it yet, here.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Plus, Len, reason why your experience sticks out to me in Thornton Heath is, showing my Essex gf Thornton Heath, there's a lot of Jamaican take always, and one Jamaican bakery, so ordering Vegetarian in those places is almost like a status symbol too if they're Rastafarian or whatever... So nobody's made fun of me for it yet, here.

See the trouble is my Dad/brother/mates don't exactly consider pretending to be Jamaican as very clever either. In fact I'm glad they didn't make that association otherwise the jibes might've gone to the tune of 'whatcha wanna be like them smelly bastards for?' :lol:

You should've heard em though it was hilairious 'here look, it's Mr Patel, want some ketchup with your mung beans?' or, whilst they were tucking into a burger 'look, I'm eating your God' :lol: 2 weeks of non-stop pisstaking :lol: Although in their defence they do tend to take the piss out of everything, from the funny way your nose might be shaped to the fact that you have slightly above average in the style stakes shoes on :lol: I bought a suit with a velvet collar and my Dad went 'a paki Teddy Boy eh? What you gonna do, beat yourself up?' :lol:

There's a couple of Jamaican takeaways here too, about 3 i think, quite a lot considering how small the town is.

Edited by Len B'stard

I have vegan friends, and there are lots of really tasty vegan dishes. But I normally supplant them with a nice chunk of grilled fish on the side.

Sweet potatoes, garlic, and onions make for a good base.

You lost me @ fish and then you became one of them. :lol:

I'm trying a nut-less vegetarianism... It's something, but not vegan. Person I make out with is allergic to them so, have cut them out since I heard that just in case making out with me,

if I've had them, might hurt her/Not be so fun.. So I plain just cut them because that would suck if she got sick off 'em after making out with me.

I like garlic, now... I have a new found respect for garlic.

I make a chopped mushroom/spinach/garlic & broccoli egg fried rice, and when that's done I add Benecol butter and some soy sauce (to the rice before I serve); and have that with broccoli, cauliflower I boil up, then drain, before putting them into a microwavable dish and adding cheese, milk and Benecol butter, have that one either hot or cold... That I like.

I made what I call veg mash using instant mash, I boiled up chopped capsicums (non spicy peppers)/courgette a.k.a zucchini/garlic, and added that to the mash.

It was alright, I guess, except for the instant mash.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Life is hard work already. No need to make it worse with dietary nonsense.

On the country, it's so easy...

Walk into a club, dance, move on, make out, move on, hook up, move on, and find yourself in some park with some next woman fucking 'till daylight... I just simplified a pretty simple night right there.

Anyways, I digress...

I find myself anally reading all the packaging too to see if it's vegetarian friendly.

Life is hard work already. No need to make it worse with dietary nonsense.

On the country, it's so easy...

Walk into a club, dance, move on, make out, move on, hook up, move on, and find yourself in some park with some next woman fucking 'till daylight... I just simplified a pretty simple night right there.

Anyways, I digress...

I find myself anally reading all the packaging too to see if it's vegetarian friendly.

Normally you need a job to live that lifestyle.