#GetOnTheNightrain March 1st

To be fair... just before that post.... this was posted..

54efded153d76be74e8b4616_700.jpg

Note that is a link to fanart, they do it all the time. It is linked to PC.com

Don't read into that any further.

I'm glad the band is spending their time and energy on merchandise instead of working on a new record.

I very much doubt "the band" itself has anything to do with the fanclub.

So this is it. "Working on thinking about posting a sticky note on my fridge to remind me to consider to make something happen."

Fernando, a true captain of industry. A business luminary.

I guarantee Axl neither knows nor would care about any of this.

Fucking hell, all of that "business planing" by management, all to release shitty t shirts from a nostalgia tour which flogs 30 year old material to death.

Reunion is taking place on March 7th at the Mandarine Park in Buenos aires, Argentina.

GNR official Tw account just sent another mysterious tweet.

How's it mysterious????? It's a video of gnr playing in Argentina in 2011, there's no reunion happening

What a waste of money!! Why would anyone signup? laughable that they have the cheek to ask people for money when they clearly couldn't give a fuck about what we want, which isn't much, just some information!!! What is the status of the album? Who's in the band? Basic questions need answered before anyone should consider giving their money to this 'band'.

Edited by robin2002

What a waste of money!! Why would anyone signup? laughable that they have the cheek to ask people for money when they clearly couldn't give a fuck about what we want, which isn't muxh, just some information!!! What is the status of the album? Who's in the band? Basic questions need answered before anyone should consider giving their money to this 'band'.

All true, Axl doesn't need any money, gnr are not poor one bit so before having out cash just give us a clue of what's going on, cd2, bumble, touring....