Axl's silence

Every song on CD is just another brick in Axl's wall of isolation.

Can't be King of the Hill's social media darling at the same time.

You have been mastering your shitposting skills. Well done.

I've been working with Sensei Wu to create the perfect two line shit post.

From the Del James - Axl Rose interview:

When's the next album?

Have no idea and don't care. Hopefully, we'll be working 'Chinese' for a good bit. Of course there's the same idiots that have been around forever already demanding release dates.

How much material is there?

Not as much as Baz [sebastian Bach] thinks he heard! Really, it doesn't matter. If things go well enough, we'd like to get another out at some point in our lifetimes.

Is anything finished?

Depends how you look at it.

How do you look at it?

Not something we've focused on.

You're not saying much.

You got that? What I can say is if you don't like this, then you probably won't like that. Same people, lots more approaches, bit meaner in places and darker in some. Robin does a really great Stevie Ray Vaughan-type solo on one track.

• Like 1

To be honest Axl doesnt even cares, He is sitting in his mansion and chilling, he thinks we fans are fools

He would be thinking look at these morons crying about releasing the new album

He used to be an amazing musician, but I hate the fact that there are some people who still support him and talk shit about the former members

Billy Joel won't make an album as he's not arsed with the public picking through the lyrics to find all his personal pain and bring it out into the press.

He makes fat coin touring and spends the rest of the time living the life.

Axl's probably the same.

Much as we hate that, its his choice. He always said back in the day he imagined himself having a family and going away permanently.

Its not quite as he imagined, because he has to bankroll his "family" he needs to tour to keep that going.

I wonder if he had a lovely wife and a couple of sweet kids as he long wished for, would we ever see him?

Edited by Intercourse

To be honest Axl doesnt even cares, He is sitting in his mansion and chilling

^^^ This is quite possible ...

he thinks we fans are fools

^^^This is you wishing ... just trying to find an excuse to say what you are saying in the next quote ...

but I hate the fact that there are some people who still support him and talk shit about the former members

^^^ Why? Don't you hate the fact that there are some people who still support the former members and talk shit about him?

Edited by GUNNER PT

^^^This is you wishing ... just trying to find an excuse to say what you are saying in the next quote ...

but I hate the fact that there are some people who still support him and talk shit about the former members

^^^ Why? Don't you hate the fact that there are some people who still support the former members and talk shit about him?

If Axl is correct in something and if then people talk shit about him, then I will support Axl, do you work for Axl or are you Axl's yes man or what? now dont question me if I am Slash's Yes man or if I work for him, Im a big fan of both Axl and Slash, both of them are my idols, but Axl hasnt released shit since 7 years, He kept on delaying CD again and again, his attitude towards the former and even the new members have not been good, so many people left, If Axl was so great and awesome then why would the leave? Guns gave them everything

I know you are a big supporter of Axl and even if Axl punches you, you will blame yourself and not Axl, but i know that somewhere in your heart even you know that how big of an Asshole Axl is

If Axl is correct in something and if then people talk shit about him, then I will support Axl, do you work for Axl or are you Axl's yes man or what? now dont question me if I am Slash's Yes man or if I work for him, Im a big fan of both Axl and Slash, both of them are my idols, but Axl hasnt released shit since 7 years, He kept on delaying CD again and again, his attitude towards the former and even the new members have not been good, so many people left, If Axl was so great and awesome then why would the leave? Guns gave them everything

I know you are a big supporter of Axl and even if Axl punches you, you will blame yourself and not Axl, but i know that somewhere in your heart even you know that how big of an Asshole Axl is

1) You didn't answer my question (you don't have to)

2) I wouldn't allow Axl to punch me (from where did you took this idea? :facepalm: )

3) I see myself as GN'R fan, as you can see for my nickname ... can tou say the same?

Man .. .you said you hate ... just for that? There's already too much hate in this world. :dance:

Edited by GUNNER PT

Billy Joel won't make an album as he's not arsed with the public picking through the lyrics to find all his personal pain and bring it out into the press.

Axl's probably the same.

Much as we hate that, its his choice. He always said back in the day he imagined himself having a family and going away permanently.

Its not quite as he imagined, because he has to bankroll his "family" he needs to tour to keep that going.

I wonder if he had a lovely wife and a couple of sweet kids as he long wished for, would we ever see him?

The Hurricane Sandy benefit going well was the big reason why Billy got back into doing concerts again, but he hired a Billy Joel tribute band singer to help out. I think this is a first.

This video was made by the same one who made the GNR 'trilogy'. No dolphins and he drives his own boat. THe big budget was probably for the actors. (I don't think that's the November Rain church).

Axl's probably the same.

The Hurricane Sandy benefit going well was the big reason why Billy got back into doing concerts again, but he hired a Billy Joel tribute band singer to help out. I think this is a first.

This video was made by the same one who made the GNR 'trilogy'. No dolphins and he drives his own boat. THe big budget was probably for the actors. (I don't think that's the November Rain church).

Billy Joel had a legitimate career. Don't compare Axl to Billy Joel.

He has actually explained the main reasons why on multiple occasions: He doesn't want to talk about the old band because anything he says can be used against him in court; anything else he says, even saying something nice about a fellow artist, always ends up biting him in the ass in some way.

Any famous person has to deal with having their words twisted, taken out of context or even completely changed in the context of interviews and subsequent reporting about them. Axl feels he's had to deal with this more than most. Hence the contracts with magazines back in the 90s saying they couldn't publish anything before Axl got to read it.

He has also said that he hasn't done interviews because 'nobody wants to hear what I have to say' i.e. the publications want to ask about the past instead of promote the future.

I do personally find it said that he hasn't talked more because those huge RIP, Spin and RS interviews in the early 90s were a lifeline for me.

Axl's probably the same.

Billy Joel had a legitimate career. Don't compare Axl to Billy Joel.

Billy Joel video - barn, unused train line, local extras, and a boat. Big difference from the GNR videos the same guy worked on. It probably felt like a vacation. No oil tankers, dolphins, wedding cakes, helicopters? It looked like he used some of the same camera styles he used on Estranged.

He has also said that he hasn't done interviews because 'nobody wants to hear what I have to say' i.e. the publications want to ask about the past instead of promote the future.

THIS.

Why people do not pay attention to what Axl says when he actually talks?

Because his answers are not some ppl want to hear. :no:

• Like 1

THIS.

Why people do not pay attention to what Axl says when he actually talks?

Because his answers are not some ppl want to hear. :no:

He plays the poor me game. "Nobody cares what I have to say." Boo hoo. When he does speak he blows smoke up everyone's ass, strings the fans along, makes excuses, points the finger at everyone else without giving concrete reasons, and mostly talks in vague, cryptic messages. Then, the few disciples he has left, try to decipher his message.

I'm sure if he wanted to talk about the touring band and all the things they were doing to "move forward" the press would be interested in hearing about it. Oh, but poor sensitive, paranoid Axl doesn't trust just any interviewer. So, he writes the questions and still gives open ended, vague answers.

To admit to the world that he doesn't care about moving forward with his grand vision would be to admit that there is no Guns n Roses, they aren't a "band" creating original music, that he is a solo artist, or at least, a solo performer, and that everything he "fought so hard to keep going" is gone. And, that would be fine. But be honest about it and stop dicking everyone around.

Edited by majormayhem
  • Like 1

He plays the poor me game. "Nobody cares what I have to say." Boo hoo. When he does speak he blows smoke up everyone's ass, strings the fans along, makes excuses, points the finger at everyone else without giving concrete reasons, and mostly talks in vague, cryptic messages. Then, the few disciples he has left, try to decipher his message.

I'm sure if he wanted to talk about the touring band and all the things they were doing to "move forward" the press would be interested in hearing about it. Oh, but poor sensitive, paranoid Axl doesn't trust just any interviewer. So, he writes the questions and still gives open ended, vague answers.

To admit to the world that he doesn't care about moving forward with his grand vision would be to admit that there is no Guns n Roses, they aren't a "band" creating original music, that he is a solo artist, or at least, a solo performer, and that everything he "fought so hard to keep going" is gone. And, that would be fine. But be honest about it and stop dicking everyone around.

The problem is you and some other people here treat Axl as if he was a politician or someone who is in a place owing something to somebody else. The man is an artist!

He will produce art whenever he feels right and if he feels he don't want to do anything else ever again, then he won't. There isn't an obligation or contract signed with anyone (except with his recording company) to do stuff.

It's not like the world stops because he doesn't release music. It's not like a million of people are starving because he doesn't release music. Stop demanding shit from a guy who has no major responsability over the life of anyone in this planet.

Getting so mad and aggressive as you get will not take you anywhere, dude. Just move on with your life, try other artists and if Axl ever decides to put music out, you'll find out.

This habit of complicating something that is so simple is getting ridiculous.

• Like 2

The problem is you and some other people here treat Axl as if he was a politician or someone who is in a place owing something to somebody else. The man is an artist!

He will produce art whenever he feels right and if he feels he don't want to do anything else ever again, then he won't. There isn't an obligation or contract signed with anyone (except with his recording company) to do stuff.

It's not like the world stops because he doesn't release music. It's not like a million of people are starving because he doesn't release music. Stop demanding shit from a guy who has no major responsability over the life of anyone in this planet.

Getting so mad and aggressive as you get will not take you anywhere, dude. Just move on with your life, try other artists and if Axl ever decides to put music out, you'll find out.

This habit of complicating something that is so simple is getting ridiculous.

He is an entertainer, not an artist. He'd like people to think he was an artist, and has done his best to form that image. But, he isn't an artist.

If you want me to take a dump in a box and call it art, I will. I've got spare time.

I understand the frustration people have with GNR and Axl Rose, but in the end its his life to live. I personally wish he would share his talent more with the world, but he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to.

If any of you won Mega Millions or Powerball, one of your long terms plans is likely to retire. Whether its the day after you win in the few years after you will likely do it. Axl Rose won the lottery. The guy has all the money he needs. If he is passionate about eating different kinds of smoked rabbit sausage for the rest of his life then more power to him.

• Like 1

No one listens to what Axl says because Axl speaks a bunch of nonsense.

He's a compulsive liar. I don't know why someone should listen to him.

There's a difference between being a compulsive liar, or a liar at all for that matter, to being the type of person that talks about something he actually believes is going to happen just to see it fail and never become a reality.

I think Axl is much more careful with what he says now because of this.

We should take notice of what he says simply because he's the only one that decides when to release more music.

Edited by Rovim