Thoughts on Bin Laden?

arnold layne

No written evidence to corroborate this new report; several journalists who visited the compound prior to it being levelled that report a barrage of bullet holes littering the interior walls...

Seems like speculation promoted by an individual that cares little about the contradictory evidence.

You either with us or you a gainst us. Unless you're Pakistan.

The fact they threw his body off a ship into the ocean means well never know if it was really him. Also take the leader of terrorism alive dumbasses.

Iran or Pakistan, pick up the gun.

There's no way in hell the Pakistani's didn't know he was there. For fuck sake he was living in a huge walled compound that stuck out like a sore thumb and was within spitting distance of a military academy!

Don't believe me? Have a look for yourself

I dont doubt they knew but the look of the house isnt any kind of indicator of that, any number of houses over there look like that, they're a pound a penny.

The bit that makes me laugh though is this sort of response bordering on incredulousness, this 'oh, is it Pakistan?', like there's some fuckin' mystery there, there's almost this undercurrent of a sense of betrayal, which makes me fuckin' laugh and makes me wonder whoose in charge. What, did you think they were your mates? That country that Richard Armitage threatened to 'bomb into the stone age', them, you thought them mates of yours? :lol:

Glad he weren't hiding in Kahuta, thats 20 miles outside of Islamabad and there's a fuckin' military academy there AND a nuclear plant, can you imagine the headlines?

BIN LADEN FOUND WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Yeah, in his gents shoulder bag :lol:

Newsflash America, the countries to whoose throat you had to put a blade for their allegiance, that allegiance is probably pretty thin, dunno if thats a revelation or something but it shouldn't be.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 2

But the US never put a blade to Pakistan, they've helped them since the country formed. Trade. Billions of dollars for disasters, wars, institutions. But there are still terrorist networks inside Pakistan. So it's not a surprise. But at the same time do you wanna get a nuke or not?

No written evidence to corroborate this new report; several journalists who visited the compound prior to it being levelled that report a barrage of bullet holes littering the interior walls...

Seems like speculation promoted by an individual that cares little about the contradictory evidence.

:rofl-lol:

Seriously, how often do you write Obama asking for a job? :lol:

• Like 1

But the US never put a blade to Pakistan, they've helped them since the country formed. Trade. Billions of dollars for disasters, wars, institutions. But there are still terrorist networks inside Pakistan. So it's not a surprise. But at the same time do you wanna get a nuke or not?

They havent helped them because they are so Matey, they helped them cuz they are strategically important to certain targets, they aint no mates of theirs, quite the opposite, they'd be a target and might still potentially end up one once their strategic handiness is rendered obselete.

And as far as the blade to the throat, thats not something thats really denied, the whole 'bomb you into the stone age' thing, you couldnt get more of a blade to the throat.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

Thoughts on Bin Laden?

He sucks.
I'm sure his mother thought he was a lovely boy.

Shame she didnt tell him hes not the messiah eh? :lol: Anyone ever see that pictures of him back in the day chillin' with his open collar shirts and fuckin' flares and that, i knew he was evil right then and there.

Talk about having 'too many disco-biscuits in the heat of Russian disputations' :lol:

They havent helped them because they are so Matey, they helped them cuz they are strategically important to certain targets, they aint no mates of theirs, quite the opposite, they'd be a target and might still potentially end up one once their strategic handiness is rendered obselete.

And as far as the blade to the throat, thats not something thats really denied, the whole 'bomb you into the stone age' thing, you couldnt get more of a blade to the throat.

All things considered they be getting married next.

:rofl-lol:

Seriously, how often do you write Obama asking for a job? :lol:

Still holding out for Chief of Staff.

But seriously, Hersh's account doesn't add up. He asserts that the plan was to hold off the announcement for a week, send in the drones and blow some random shit up, then claim that surveillance and DNA evidence retrieved from the bomb site reveals they killed bin Laden. Hersh has no explanation why Obama, out of no where, called an audible and announced the sacking of bin Laden in his home. Why would Obama, who strikes most as the opposite of an impetuous individual, deviate from the plan without telling anyone? Why trash a plan at the last minute? It makes absolutely no sense.

Hersh's only two sources are a retired CIA officer and a Pakistani intelligence officer has been retired from 1999. Also considering occam's razor, it's tough to believe the charge.

Two intelligence sources tell NBC News that the year before the U.S. raid that killed Osama bin Laden, a "walk in" asset from Pakistani intelligence told the CIA where the most wanted man in the world was hiding - and these two sources plus a third say that the Pakistani government knew where bin Laden was hiding all along.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/pakistanis-knew-where-bin-laden-was-say-us-sources-n357306

• Like 1

I really hope he suffered and was scared shitless when he was killed! I wouldn't have minded to see his bullet ridden body. It would have bothered me at all.

People who are hate mongers and wish ill towards other people just because they are different deserve to suffer for the horrible things they did or do.

I only wish someone would have recorded it, so the whole world could have seen him die!

Unfortunately there are still plenty of monsters out there who have taken his hatred to a whole new level.

I fear for the future of this world. There is no end to this madness.

Some members of the Seal team had bragged to colleagues and others that they had torn bin Laden’s body to pieces with rifle fire. The remains, including his head, which had only a few bullet holes in it, were thrown into a body bag and, during the helicopter flight back to Jalalabad, some body parts were tossed out over the Hindu Kush mountains – or so the Seals claimed.

No wonder they never disclosed the "photos"

When are the American people going to wake the fuck up? Republican or Democrat, it doesn't matter, you're being systematically lied to.