Sean Beaven Interview

I really don't know why its so hard to release the music which has already been recorded?

They could easily release Atlas Shrugged or any song as a single or maybe an EP

Is Axl so lazy that he can't even sign the legal papers for the album/songs to Geffen?

When people say Axl is always cracking jokes, what do they mean?

Are they the really corny, cheesy type of lines you can find in a joke book? Because that's not very funny. Is it something cheesy and corny like knock knock jokes, which any child can memorize out of a book?

Or, is it something more like an actual stand up comic, someone who doesn't just say, "hey, did you hear the one about the guy with glasses?"

I'd be more impressed if he was like a George Carlin or Louis CK type. But something tells me he isn't.

There was an interesting tidbit from an interview with Beavan a couple of years ago:

http://www.thepwasho...-8mm-interview/

Sean Beavan: Yeah, I worked on it (Chinese Democracy) from like '98 to 2000, something like that.

Juliette Beavan: It was two years.

Sean Beavan: Two years, yeah.

So, have you heard it? Have you heard the finished product?

Sean Beavan: I did hear the finished product.

And are your fingerprints on it at all?

Sean Beavan: You know, it's funny. I thought, it came out 12 years after I did it or something, but I was surprised 'cause Roy Thomas Baker took over and then some other people were doing some stuff on it, and I figured there'd be nothing on there. It turns out almost every vocal track was a vocal track I did.

Really?

Sean Beavan: Yeah, it's like really crazy. I don't think he sang after I

• Like 2

I've noticed how the people who weren't financially dependent on Axl but worked with him in the past ala Josh Freese, Sean Beavan, Moby, Zakk Wylde, etc. have nothing but positive things to say about him whereas people who built their careers through their involvement with Guns N' Roses ala Alan Niven, Vicky Hamilton, Gilby Clarke or even Mick Wall, etc. who were either fired, ignored and left without their share of the GN'R pie have all bashed him for years, potraying him as ego maniac, control freak and a villain. I find that interesting.

• Like 1

I've noticed how the people who weren't financially dependent on Axl but worked with him in the past ala Josh Freese, Sean Beavan, Moby, Zakk Wylde, etc. have nothing but positive things to say about him whereas people who built their careers through their involvement with Guns N' Roses ala Alan Niven, Vicky Hamilton, Gilby Clarke or even Mick Wall, etc. who were either fired, ignored and left without their share of the GN'R pie have all bashed him for years, potraying him as ego maniac, control freak and a villain. I find that interesting.

Beavan kind of got humiliated too. Not sure why he's being so cool about it. I guess it's different characters.

Manager types want control and influence. So unless they get what they want...

Whereas creative types are like Axl was late lol we jammed it was cool!

Same with fans, some want respect or submission. Some don't give a fuck.

All shapes and sizes.

• Like 1