Tobias?

Estranged Coma

I agree with the reason slash would be mad when they changed shit with no approval. However, wasn't this the period where the band was rarely even communicating In person? Even in the song writing process, They would just talk over the phone sending tapes back and forth. That way of doing things kinda opens up that possibility of shit like that to happen don't it?

Axl is jamming working on a song alone and he's like that sounds killer man keep it. I agree that the lead guitarist should be notified for sure but it seems every example these guys give to break up is so childish.

Would duff had been angry? How bout izzy?

Also the reason he brings in Tobias is because he was never really fond of Gilby it seems. They brought in wylde he was to high profile. So Axl literally brings in a absolute nobody from butt fuck Egypt and slash still is pist.

So axl don't want Gilby slash don't want no one else. Fuck man, Where's izzy? Lol

I agree with the reason slash would be mad when they changed shit with no approval. However, wasn't this the period where the band was rarely even communicating In person? Even in the song writing process, They would just talk over the phone sending tapes back and forth. That way of doing things kinda opens up that possibility of shit like that to happen don't it?

Axl is jamming working on a song alone and he's like that sounds killer man keep it. I agree that the lead guitarist should be notified for sure but it seems every example these guys give to break up is so childish.

Would duff had been angry? How bout izzy?

Also the reason he brings in Tobias is because he was never really fond of Gilby it seems. They brought in wylde he was to high profile. So Axl literally brings in a absolute nobody from butt fuck Egypt and slash still is pist.

So axl don't want Gilby slash don't want no one else. Fuck man, Where's izzy? Lol

Well Izzy did come back in the studio for sometime and did record some stuff with Duff, I guess you know that story when Izzy went to Axl's house and what happened

Axl should have just called Tobias for touring and not in the studio, at that time there was hardly any communication between everyone, its sad that none of them were in the studio together, When Slash used to be there then Axl was not there and Vice Versa, but well what can we even do rather than just discuss some old topic which they don't even care about now lol

Why do everyone here talk about Tobias as if he was an actual human being?

I've never seen the guy! Is there a picture you can show me?

To me this guy is a total ghost. How do I know he wrote all those songs he's credited for???

He sounds more like an Axl's alter ego to me. Really. Maybe it's one of Slash's little blue men. Can't be real.

Tobias was involved with Axl/Izzy first band (High school?) and supposedly was there during original versions of tracks like Shadow of Your Love.

Axl said years ago that Tobias still worked behind the scenes, but Bumblefoot said in 2007 when he used to come into gnrevolution chats that he's never met Tobias.

but Bumblefoot said in 2007 when he used to come into gnrevolution chats that he's never met Tobias.

Because he doesn't exist. It's an alter ego of one redhead we know.
As we've found out, Axl had zero intentions on writing with bumble. So why would bumble have the privilege to meet Tobias, axls song writing buddy? Edited by Estranged Coma

Tobias' legacy will be that he was forced in by Axl to a gig he couldn't handle over the objections of the rest of the people involved, which subsequently helped lead to the break-up of the band. He then played two shows before realizing that indeed, he was in over his head.

Sorum called him "Yoko", that's as good a label as any.

He's a good guitarist he just didn't want to be a rock star.

That's fine. I guess he never liked Nickleback's "Rockstar", then again I don't think many people including myself like that band.
I think it was more the reality of it, touring, getting shit in the Internet, after one tour you might be sick of it.

Does anyone know what parts he played. Like Riff of Twat or any solos.

I think Axl was using to write with. He was helping, where others weren't.

but Bumblefoot said in 2007 when he used to come into gnrevolution chats that he's never met Tobias.

We were too bias to accept Axl as guitarist?

He does exist and the majority of people on this forum know exactly where he is kept...

So weird how Axl made such a big deal about having him in the band that he completely alienated Slash (and probably everyone else) because of it, but then when he finally plays his first show with GnR he decides that it is not his cup of tea and retires! So so odd!

• Like 1

So weird how Axl made such a big deal about having him in the band that he completely alienated Slash (and probably everyone else) because of it, but then when he finally plays his first show with GnR he decides that it is not his cup of tea and retires! So so odd!

Could this be considered betrayal? Gunner pt?

• Like 2

Paul sucks, he has no place in gnr. Period. He can't play, has no chemistry with slash, won't play live and by what I can tell from CD can't write a good song either. I never understood why people liked him so much.

Nobody liked him, tbh

Only here in the forums are 3-4 people who like him

I don't like him, but i don't think Back Off Bitch sucks

and yeah, Slash doesn't have chemistry wiith anyone since Izzy so...

your argument is invalid, lol

Tobias was involved with Axl/Izzy first band (High school?) and supposedly was there during original versions of tracks like Shadow of Your Love.

Axl said years ago that Tobias still worked behind the scenes, but Bumblefoot said in 2007 when he used to come into gnrevolution chats that he's never met Tobias.

i also liked SOYL too!

Decent rocker tune

Lol Bumblefoot, i doubt that he even met with anybody from the band outside the stage since he get the job. It's more than clear that Axl was never intended to give him a chance with songwriting

No.

And, Axl didn't "made such a big deal about having him in the band". Slash is the one who made a big deal about it when he had that silly, childish and immature overreaction ...

Some people still don't understand the "Tobias" phenomenon ...

Edited by GUNNER PT

No.

And, Axl didn't "made such a big deal about having him in the band". Slash is the one who made a big deal about it when he had that silly, childish and immature overreaction ...

Some people still don't understand the "Tobias" phenomenon ...

Yeah seems to me that Paul is used as just another excuse to betrayal and break up, when it really is just Axl and Slash stoped liking eatchother and it got harder and harder to work with eatchother lol. Passive aggression ftw.

I mean If you say this absolute no one from Indiana who just sits around In the studio with you and no one knows him outside Axl and izzy ended the band then your band was probably already fuked.

What we need most now more then ever, Izzy Stradlin

• Like 1

I really hope you're just trying to stir shit here and you don't actually believe that :lol:

Imagine your wife telling you that from now on you're all going to share the bed with her personal trainer...are you childish and immature if you object to this smug cock fucking your wife?

• Like 1

I really hope you're just trying to stir shit here and you don't actually believe that :lol:

Imagine your wife telling you that from now on you're all going to share the bed with her personal trainer...are you childish and immature if you object to this smug cock fucking your wife?

Gunner doesn't really believe in what he posts. Stiring shit, absolutely.

• Like 2

Tobias' legacy will be that he was forced in by Axl to a gig he couldn't handle over the objections of the rest of the people involved, which subsequently helped lead to the break-up of the band. He then played two shows before realizing that indeed, he was in over his head.

Sorum called him "Yoko", that's as good a label as any.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Unbelievable as it might seem, I really do think that GPT and WK believe what they post.

If Slash would have brought in his high school buddy and told Axl "Dude, this guy is our new guitar player. Deal with it." You don't think Axl would have thrown a huge fit? You think Axl would have said "Sure, that sounds great. None of the rest of the band deserves a say in the matter. I'll just accept whatever guy you personally pick. This guy is your pal from 10th grade? Sounds perfect."

• Like 2

Gunner doesn't really believe in what he posts. Stiring shit, absolutely.

I sincerely think that he just don't know English well enough to share his thoughts correctly.

• Like 1