RICHARD FORTUS: GUNS N' ROSES Will Release New Music And Tour Next Year

A remix album of an album few bought or liked the first time round?

Chinese Democracy songs were written between 1998 and 2006, the album was released in 2008, it failed and tanked. Right now, it's a forgotten album applauded by few individuals on the internet, yet people think a remix of said album would be a great move. :lol:

What happened with 'moving forward'?

A remix album of an album few bought or liked the first time round?

Chinese Democracy songs were written between 1998 and 2006, the album was released in 2008, it failed and tanked. Right now, it's a forgotten album applauded by few individuals on the internet, yet people think a remix of said album would be a great move. :lol:

What happened with 'moving forward'?

The remix thing can just be released as a bonus disc or something. I think it should come after CD ll is released.

If its anything like what we've already heard from the remixes, then it should be shelved for good. Ive heard fan remixes better than those.

It is shelved for good. Axl won't release any music anymore. He's done.

I'm thinking maybe a surprise release in a few months or the next record next year. He's not done.

If its anything like what we've already heard from the remixes, then it should be shelved for good. Ive heard fan remixes better than those.

I'm thinking maybe a surprise release in a few months or the next record next year. He's not done.
He's done. You will be disappointed.

How do you know? I'm not disappointed the guy has supplied some of my favourite ever music, If anything I'm thankful. I'd love to hear what else he has up his sleeves.

How do you know? I'm not disappointed the guy has supplied some of my favourite ever music, If anything I'm thankful. I'd love to hear what else he has up his sleeves.

How do you know he isn't? Not saying you are disappointed. You will be if you truly believe in a surprise release or an album release in the future. Axl won't do it. There's no demand. No interest from the label and specially from Axl himself.

How do you know he isn't? Not saying you are disappointed. You will be if you truly believe in a surprise release or an album release in the future. Axl won't do it. There's no demand. No interest from the label and specially from Axl himself.

I hope not dude. I wanna hear the next record, tracks like the general etc.

I can't reveal my sources (they are legit), but I would consider Richard's information with a little more credibility than usual in this case. Things can always change, but there's enough going on under the surface to consider Richard sincere in this case.

With this band's Axl's track record, I'm going to need more than that. I believe you 400%, don't get me wrong, but I imagine whomever you're speaking to is entirely full of shit, even if they don't know it. Name names or GTFO. I say that with love, of course. :lol:

I can't reveal my sources (they are legit), but I would consider Richard's information with a little more credibility than usual in this case. Things can always change, but there's enough going on under the surface to consider Richard sincere in this case.

With this band's Axl's track record, I'm going to need more than that. I believe you 400%, don't get me wrong, but I imagine whomever you're speaking to is entirely full of shit, even if they don't know it. Name names or GTFO. I say that with love, of course. :lol:

I agree that Axl at any time can just throw a curve ball that fucks shit up for no logical reason. That always remains a possibility with him.

But it's also possible he'll at least attempt to release a finished album that represents a big part of his life and if he wants to support it live and still do the hits he doesn't have much time left to make it happen.

If it comes out in 2016, that will mean 8 years between releases and will give Axl enough time and a good excuse to make money just touring his ass off before he's 60 still mainly playing the hits, but also Chinese and CD ll tunes.

Edited by Rovim

I hope its not the same legit person who said the album would release in 2015, Ashba who is a band member since 2009 is saying every year that the album will release the following year, when the "band members" are repeating the same thing every year, then its hard to believe any one else.

I hope the general is similar to scraped

I hope its not, I never liked Scraped, Im looking forward to Atlas Shrugged, I hope thats a good song as there is been a big hype about it.

I hope its not the same legit person who said the album would release in 2015, Ashba who is a band member since 2009 is saying every year that the album will release the following year, when the "band members" are repeating the same thing every year, then its hard to believe any one else.

I hope its not, I never liked Scraped, Im looking forward to Atlas Shrugged, I hope thats a good song as there is been a big hype about it.

I only said it because gnr fans think the general is going to be some epic masterpiece based on the title alone....it's ridiculous

I only said it because gnr fans think the general is going to be some epic masterpiece based on the title alone....it's ridiculous

Gn'R fans? like 2 or 3 people in a forum dedicated to a band that doesn't release music very often. That's expected, but it doesn't represent the vast majority here. I hope not.

This is true even if his source was Axl himself since virtually everything Axl has mentioned ('trilogy' 'better video', 'remix album') has been absolute bollocks.

Damn ... we are totally lost, now ...

In who are we gonna believe? In Downzy's legit sources or in Mag's legit sources?

I think this time I'll go for Mags, he has been providing us some hot news from his legit sources for years ... and this Downzy guy, I don't know ... we still don't even know what exactly happened in that 5h party ... so ... :shrugs:

• Like 3

This is true even if his source was Axl himself since virtually everything Axl has mentioned ('trilogy' 'better video', 'remix album') has been absolute bollocks.

If I named names, then no one would talk to me :P

It's not the same source that told me 2015 was the year. I really can't go much more into that. But I do believe them since they have no reason to lie to me. And again, this is GNR, so a plan today could mean fuck all tomorrow.

My only point is to reinforce the notion that as of today, this isn't the end for this band in terms of staying active. I'm cautiously hopeful that 2016 is going to be a banner year for GNR and its fans.

• Like 1

In who are we gonna believe? In Downzy's legit sources or in Mag's legit sources?

I think this time I'll go for Mags, he has been providing us some hot news from his legit sources for years ... and this Downzy guy, I don't know ... we still don't even know what exactly happened in that 5h party ... so ... :shrugs:

Not to disparage Mags, but not sure he's ever provided us with "hot news." Rather, his innate cynicism has paralleled the band for many years now.

Is your source DJ Ashba?

Or Richard Fortus?

Not to disparage Mags, but not sure he's ever provided us with "hot news." Rather, his innate cynicism has paralleled the band for many years now.

How dare you? <_<

I won't have my name besmirched like this. I've done nothing but supply this forum with hot news. Every time there's a rumor, I check in with my legit sources and update the community. You could say I'm completely full of hot, steaming news. Fuck you, downzy.

I appreciate the vote of confidence, Gunner.

I won't have my name besmirched like this. I've done nothing but supply this forum with hot news. Every time there's a rumor, I check in with my legit sources and update the community. You could say I'm completely full of hot, steaming news. Fuck you, downzy.

I appreciate the vote of confidence, Gunner

Hope it's all true but were constantly let down by false hopes from the band, or team Brazil or Axl , whoever is running the show.

If it's true I'll get ya a beer !