Join the official GNR fan club in July and win a phone call from Dizzy or Frank!

Look, nothing against either guy, I love Dizzy's playing and Frank is a good drummer, but all GnR fans want to know about is GnR and these guys don't know anything about it, apart from old tour stories, and then they will only recall the censored one's, or one's that don't involve Axl. I think a lot of people here like the new guys and are actually interested in them (mainly because of the GnR connection) but if the phone call reveals nothing or little to nothing it's not really a great prize or incentive. I'd be far more interested even if it was Tommy, at leat he's been there since 98? he could and probably would tell you a few stories about making CD. What's wrong with Axl that he can't do a web chat or a quick phone call every once n a while? if he (or TB) really wants subscribers that's the prize people want to see, even I would probably pay... although I wouldn't know what to say to him even if I did win, and I doubt he'd be too interested in talking to me... :)

Agreed, plus at least Tommy has had a career before and outside of Guns. Having said that my conversation with him would probably go like this:

"Hey Tommy, when's the next GNR record coming out?"

"Sorry, I can't talk about that. Feel free to ask me about something else though!"

"Ok, why did the Mats break up again?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............" *click*

• Like 1