GNR Reunion Cause... Animals?

Between Matt's obsession with saving dolphins, Slash's obsession with saving elephants, and Axl's obsession with saving tigers and giraffes, you have to wonder if some sort of animal cause, of all things, might be the thing to get a concert together.

I'm not saying we should threaten to shoot an elephant for each day Axl and Slash don't speak, but you sort of have to wonder if saving the dang animals is one of Slash's "for the right reasons."

But then again... Izzy would probably be like, "Screw the concert. What time's the safari start?"

That would be an amazing cause. I would see GNR for whatever reason or no reason at all.

I think saving animals is an important cause because since everything on this planet is connected, saving animals is like saving ourselves.

But then again... Izzy would probably be like, "Screw the concert. What time's the safari start?"

Izzy is vegetarian... I don't think it's for health reasons only...

How do you know Izzy is a Vegetarian?

Interview, obviously... From the beenafix archive (1992, Raw).

Indian food and pizza are my favourites. I stopped eating meat a few years ago. I don't eat red
meat or chicken, but I eat fish. I stopped eating meat shortly after I stopped drinking and using
drugs.

He actually states it's more for health than anything else, and of course he might have changed his ways since then :lol:

Indian food and pizza are my favourites. I stopped eating meat a few years ago. I don't eat red

meat or chicken, but I eat fish. I stopped eating meat shortly after I stopped drinking and using

drugs.

He actually states it's more for health than anything else, and of course he might have changed his ways since then :lol:

Izzy is a 'pescetarian' then.

drugs.

Izzy is a 'pescetarian' then.

He would be, if he ate fish only :lol:

Between Matt's obsession with saving dolphins, Slash's obsession with saving elephants, and Axl's obsession with saving tigers and giraffes, you have to wonder if some sort of animal cause, of all things, might be the thing to get a concert together.

I'm not saying we should threaten to shoot an elephant for each day Axl and Slash don't speak, but you sort of have to wonder if saving the dang animals is one of Slash's "for the right reasons."

You serious? These are all vanity projects of/by bored rich people. They 'care' because it reassures them they are better human beings than most people around them. Or alternatively they 'care' cause their manager has suggested that it makes a good career move. Whichever the case, caring ends the moment it'd require some actual sacrifice from their part. Axl stops giving a single fuck about fucking dolphins or whatever stupid shit the moment he'd have to ' give ' something difficult( say, pull a few reunion shows !) on their altar.

" Hmm, I guess I kinda accidentally injected a lethal OD of drugs to my friend in the 80s.lol! However!! I am now saving animals:) My road to redemption has been a long one and is now complete. I really learned much from all this! :)"

Edited by LTD