Refugee crisis Europe

Bumblefeet

point BEING, that this crisis should have never reached the epic disaster that it is now.

How the world stands by and lets a tiny faction of barbarians run millions of people from their homes is beyond reality.

Once upon a time America would have led the charge, and many European countries would have fallen in line behind us, knowing we had their backs and were willing to do the lions share of the fighting.

But ISIS caught us with a pantie wearing liberal in office backed by millions of pantie wearing liberal voters that he can not help himself from catering to.

Obama wants status quo until he can run like the wind next November and hold on to the only thing he knows, "I brought the troops home and promised no boots on the ground"

Its all he's got, otherwise his entire legacy is a pathetic mess of uncertainty, indecision, and deviseivness.

He governed from the left and forgot about the right. Not very presidential like.

Now Putin has to step in and do what Obama will not, and face an evil that has to be confronted, and Obama can sit and watch from the peanut gallery.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/30/politics/russia-syria-airstrikes-isis/index.html

I apologize on behalf of all true Americans, to every man out there clutching his wife and children and running across unknowns into unknowns.

Edited by shades

point BEING, that this crisis should have never reached the epic disaster that it is now.

How the world stands by and lets a tiny faction of barbarians run millions of people from their homes is beyond reality.

Once upon a time America would have led the charge, and many European countries would have fallen in line behind us, knowing we had their backs and were willing to do the lions share of the fighting.

But ISIS caught us with a pantie wearing liberal in office backed by millions of pantie wearing liberal voters that he can not help himself from catering to.

Obama wants status quo until he can run like the wind next November and hold on to the only thing he knows, "I brought the troops home and promised no boots on the ground"

Its all he's got, otherwise his entire legacy is a pathetic mess of uncertainty, indecision, and deviseivness.

He governed from the left and forgot about the right. Not very presidential like.

Now Putin has to step in and do what Obama will not, and face an evil that has to be confronted, and Obama can sit and watch from the peanut gallery.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/30/politics/russia-syria-airstrikes-isis/index.html

I apologize on behalf of all true Americans, to every man out there clutching his wife and children and running across unknowns into unknowns.

Because sending ground troops into YET ANOTHER war torn middle east conflict would go over so well with the American people right now. Americans are sick and tired of spending resources and lives in the region, only to have our actions shit on, and problems at home go unsolved. We have starving people here, we have infrastructure that needs rebuilding, we have borders that need protecting, but let's keep padding our military budget and spending it overseas pissing people off and further destabilizing a region.

I honestly wish I lived in your world,

We could all sit around and have a beer and talk about how good our roads and bridges look,

Ignore what is going on in the middle east, and the fact that their ultimate goal is to bring hurt on the gold standard of everything they hate, US.

So put your head in the sand,

if the next thing that comes to your mind is we leave them alone and they will leave us alone your lack of understanding, and age obviously, eliminate you from any adult conversation on what it means to be proactive on the world stage, if for no other reason than self preservation.

Pay attention to what Putin is getting ready to lay down. He has seen what happens when a ground swell of varmint left unattended will reap on humankind, and he looks at Obama as hopeless and out of touch with any resemblance of

what it means to be a world leader.

Obama will go down as one of the goofiest excuses for a US president, ever.

I honestly wish I lived in your world,

We could all sit around and have a beer and talk about how good our roads and bridges look,

Ignore what is going on in the middle east, and the fact that their ultimate goal is to bring hurt on the gold standard of everything they hate, US.

So put your head in the sand,

if the next thing that comes to your mind is we leave them alone and they will leave us alone your lack of understanding, and age obviously, eliminate you from any adult conversation on what it means to be proactive on the world stage, if for no other reason than self preservation.

Pay attention to what Putin is getting ready to lay down. He has seen what happens when a ground swell of varmint left unattended will reap on humankind, and he looks at Obama as hopeless and out of touch with any resemblance of

what it means to be a world leader.

Obama will go down as one of the goofiest excuses for a US president, ever.

LOL! You said varmint. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I know of someone who works as a court interpreter and does a lot of work for immigration herei n the UK. His belief (and mine too) is that immigration has been handled very badly, and the whole process is inefficent and not well run at all. In fact it is so bad that accoridng to him it would take a decade or so to clear the backlog.

Vote Labour.

I know of someone who works as a court interpreter and does a lot of work for immigration herei n the UK. His belief (and mine too) is that immigration has been handled very badly, and the whole process is inefficent and not well run at all. In fact it is so bad that accoridng to him it would take a decade or so to clear the backlog.

Vote Labour.

Gorah tu chut :lol:

Day I came back from Europe and saw that Syrian refugee camp @ the UK Border out there in France; News all over Britain; This Italian tanker done that earlier in the day; Only it wasn't full of fuel or liquid ice or any of that brew-haha; It was full of Syrians! - Stopped in Purley in Croydon with Italian plates, came to UK earlier in the day than me... - National news.

That was some organised final chapter of Breaking Bad like doodoo going on.

There's no telling how much those people paid to be in that tanker to come to the UK? - but it tell you what, it's nothing, compared to the price of life...

They are being sold short.

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/PHOTOS-Police-stop-tanker-Croydon-carrying-14/story-27757952-detail/story.html

Lest ye forget Britain, but Croydon is a government town, different government agencies use my town like it might use yours?..

I knew/know a girl who worked at the Home Office in Croydon which is the UK Headquarters of Immigration & Visas...

Went to school and grew up with many a refugee too with sad story to tell.

Just is what it is.

Is there a crisis in Europe because of the UK?

Is there ANY POLICY since the days of Tony Blair, that has turned on Europe not allowing these people into the UK?

OR...

Is this truly like nothing seen in a generation?

AND THAT'S ME HAVING FAITH IN THE SYSTEM :shock::shock:

I DO NOT NEED TO THINK ABOUT WHAT MY CROYDON EYES AND EARS HAVE HEARD WHEN IT ALL GOES WRONG!

http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/news/769938.lunar_house_sex_scandal_escalates/

Like... What if they come just to get exploited too?

Who knows?

I'm not even saying every refugee is who they say and those criminals might try and save their own necks yet breaking so many then fleeing...

Who knows?

I mean, who knows?

But on human level, is there any real justice?

Even some of our elected leaders can be somehow to blame.

Edited by Snake-Pit

You cunt. How the fuck is that true?

Look at the amount of uneducated imports you personally know, be honest, how many of them actually benefit the state?

I find it a little difficult looking at my immigrant father and mother, i think you know them too, and then having a go at immigrants.

W

Look at the amount of uneducated imports you personally know, be honest, how many of them actually benefit the state?

I find it a little difficult looking at my immigrant father and mother, i think you know them too, and then having a go at immigrants.

What was the story of their coming to the UK?

How when and why?

Lord knows they've done more for the country than I.

The entire situation is a disaster. Those willing to take in a few thousand muslim refugees are doing nothing to help because of the sheer numbers, and those willing to take hundreds of thousands will rue the day. Taking in a million muslims will soon turn your culture as you know it now on its head.

The world leader of the civilized world is asleep at the wheel and is so clueless he makes a different mistake every day, so good luck over there, it's going to get a lot worse real soon.

The entire situation is a disaster. Those willing to take in a few thousand muslim refugees are doing nothing to help because of the sheer numbers, and those willing to take hundreds of thousands will rue the day. Taking in a million muslims will soon turn your culture as you know it now on its head.

The world leader of the civilized world is asleep at the wheel and is so clueless he makes a different mistake every day, so good luck over there, it's going to get a lot worse real soon.

Religion might be why they're fleeing.

But I don't know why these people have a war, to me, they're just people.

But people who don't get the same luxuries as me that I take for granted.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Day I came back from Europe and saw that Syrian refugee camp @ the UK Border out there in France; News all over Britain; This Italian tanker done that earlier in the day; Only it wasn't full of fuel or liquid ice or any of that brew-haha; It was full of Syrians! - Stopped in Purley in Croydon with Italian plates, came to UK earlier in the day than me... - National news.

That was some organised final chapter of Breaking Bad like doodoo going on.

There's no telling how much those people paid to be in that tanker to come to the UK? - but it tell you what, it's nothing, compared to the price of life...

They are being sold short.

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/PHOTOS-Police-stop-tanker-Croydon-carrying-14/story-27757952-detail/story.html

Lest ye forget Britain, but Croydon is a government town, different government agencies use my town like it might use yours?..

I knew/know a girl who worked at the Home Office in Croydon which is the UK Headquarters of Immigration & Visas...

Went to school and grew up with many a refugee too with sad story to tell.

Just is what it is.

Is there a crisis in Europe because of the UK?

Is there ANY POLICY since the days of Tony Blair, that has turned on Europe not allowing these people into the UK?

OR...

Is this truly like nothing seen in a generation?

AND THAT'S ME HAVING FAITH IN THE SYSTEM :shock::shock:

I DO NOT NEED TO THINK ABOUT WHAT MY CROYDON EYES AND EARS HAVE HEARD WHEN IT ALL GOES WRONG!

http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/news/769938.lunar_house_sex_scandal_escalates/

Like... What if they come just to get exploited too?

Who knows?

I'm not even saying every refugee is who they say and those criminals might try and save their own necks yet breaking so many then fleeing...

Who knows?

I mean, who knows?

But on human level, is there any real justice?

Even some of our elected leaders can be somehow to blame.

Comic genius.

UK, triple L K, T Mahmood, Masla

Franco, et al,

Who'd be a fuckin muslim eh? :lol:

(In the film, Art Malik! :lol:)

:lol: