Hip-hop artist KXNG Crooked, releases song titled #AXLROSE

The world views GNR as hair metal because half of AFD is, alongside LLAS and Patience.

I'll give them the PC chorus, the woah oh ohs in Jungle, "they won't touch me" in OTGM, and Anything Goes as a whole. Except for the latter and the PC chorus the rest owe more to 80s production than being hair metal at heart.

When this was a big issue back in the day Axl should have just said that the song was written in the point of view of a white kid from Indiana. After coming to LA and seeing all the demographics and different attitudes that LA brings it can make one want to push everyone around him away and hide within ones own culture to feel protected or at home. He could have said he felt attacked by the change around him and the song is about his natural instinct to push away from what's different.

thats pretty much how i view the song...Axl dealing with culture shock

but even if he said all that he'd still be labeled a racist and homophobic

The problem with people is that most of us are truthophobic.

I still know him as crooked I from slaughterhouse. He's an unbelievably gifted rapper, very technical. The article is pretty inaccurate. There is little to no reference to one in a million or Axl other than the hook.

Yeah, Crooked is straight. I put his freestyles up against anybody.

I doubt he's fuckin with Axl here, just uses the lyrics. He's a west coast guy, they all know GNR.