Slash posted rehearsal photo?

Atrocious, but you know, it's still better than DJ's Patience solo..

I dunno, it didn't even get Tommy's clap of approval....... :lol:

rYf7ysf.gif

These images make it so clear how this band would never work and its fate was to fall apart, like it did. I'm glad Axl realized that seeing a mediocre musician laughing and point at an even more mediocre musician was not the way to end GNR.

Edited by maynard
  • Like 1

Guns N’ Roses are rumored to be planning a secret show in the Los Angeles area next month, which will be the first official reunion show, and a warm up heading into Coachella. The band are currently rehearsing (Slash, Duff McKagan, and Frank Ferrer have confirmed that they are rehearsing) but Axl Rose has yet to join the band. GNR have also been working on new material, some of which is rumored to have originated during the Chinese Democracy era.

Chinese Democracy songs are also being rehearsed and will be performed live. The band are still working on furture plans, with a U.S. tour planned along with shows in key places in Europe and South America. The band are still negotiating the business deals for members outside of Axl, Slash, and Duff.

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-rehearsing-without-axl-rose-writing-new-music-planning-la-concert/

Didn't all that "info" comes from an "insider" who post here?

Well yes indeed

"Guns N’ Roses are rumored to be planning a secret show in the Los Angeles area next month, which will be the first official reunion show, and a warm up heading into Coachella, according to a MyGNRForum member"

they updated article

Guns N’ Roses are rumored to be planning a secret show in the Los Angeles area next month, which will be the first official reunion show, and a warm up heading into Coachella. The band are currently rehearsing (Slash, Duff McKagan, and Frank Ferrer have confirmed that they are rehearsing) but Axl Rose has yet to join the band. GNR have also been working on new material, some of which is rumored to have originated during the Chinese Democracy era.

Chinese Democracy songs are also being rehearsed and will be performed live. The band are still working on furture plans, with a U.S. tour planned along with shows in key places in Europe and South America. The band are still negotiating the business deals for members outside of Axl, Slash, and Duff.

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-rehearsing-without-axl-rose-writing-new-music-planning-la-concert/

Didn't all that "info" comes from an "insider" who post here?

Well yes indeed

"Guns N’ Roses are rumored to be planning a secret show in the Los Angeles area next month, which will be the first official reunion show, and a warm up heading into Coachella, according to a MyGNRForum member"

they updated article

lmfao.. Well at least that confirms the theory of "when in doubt and need to write something GNR related, just go to mygnrforum".

Yikes..

"GNR YEARS" Les Paul doesn't mean anything, because he's using it all the time. But if we're talking about this picture, Duff were there to rehearse before his rejoining to GNR in 2014.

He hasn't used that Les Paul since the first VR tour for contraband.

Edited by SlashElvisTCB

I'm most looking forward to November Rain and Estranged. I wonder how many times Slash has played those guitar parts for his own pleasure since '93? There was that infamous botched NR solo with T-Pain and Jamie Foxx in 2010 but from the sounds of it he hadn't played it in a while. I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't played Estranged at all since Buenos Aires '93.

what solo?

From 3 minutes in.

i can hardly hear it...it was just abuncha racket

"GNR YEARS" Les Paul doesn't mean anything, because he's using it all the time. But if we're talking about this picture, Duff were there to rehearse before his rejoining to GNR in 2014.

Nah bro, not that one.

I'm most looking forward to November Rain and Estranged. I wonder how many times Slash has played those guitar parts for his own pleasure since '93? There was that infamous botched NR solo with T-Pain and Jamie Foxx in 2010 but from the sounds of it he hadn't played it in a while. I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't played Estranged at all since Buenos Aires '93.

what solo?

From 3 minutes in.

hahha where in hell can you hear NR or Estranged solo in that one? He's free styling I guess

what solo?

From 3 minutes in.

hahha where in hell can you hear NR or Estranged solo in that one? He's free styling I guess

There's part of NR there I think but hard to say since it can't be heard. Those idiots turned him down completely. Why the hell was he there at all? Sometimes I understand Axl's frustrations with Slash and his career choices all too well. Not that Axl's choices were any better though... :shrugs:

Nah bro, not that one.

That guitar is the one he got for the Illusions Tour, it has a cigarette burn near the tail piece and Gibson ended up making a signature guitar out of it around 2008 replicating the exact burns & scrapes of his original one. Its also the same guitar that busted him in the lip when he did a neck bend and the neck broke in half. They even replicated the repair seam on the signature guitars as well iiii]; )'

He would have used that signature guitar on his first solo tour in 2010, instead of his original illusions era guitar in which he "retired" it from touring during this period.

http://www.slashsworld.com/2008/02/09/new-slash-signature-guitars-revealed/

Edited by SlashElvisTCB