Slash posted rehearsal photo?

12507688_10153996322437439_6862538858835

This pretty much confirms Frank is the drummer. The drumstick holder has the "Vater Percussion" logo. Frank is sponsored by them, and is the only GNR related drummer to use their sticks.

Brent Fitz uses Vater.

I was going to post this last night. I'm a drummer (you probably are one too) and we know drummers are picky as hell. That drumstick holder is used by Frank and Matt, however you are right is a Vater Percussion. So, this is 99% sure that Frank is playing drums. Matt uses a drumstick holder as well, however, I don't think he's sponsored by Vater.

Axl will be fine, i think he has stopped by rehearsals and is likely getting the motivation from knowing this thing is only 13 weeks away

I thought that out of shape picture was posted in December of 2014. I could be wrong. If he is in that condition, he is still in better shape than Vince Neil. However wait loss can be done pretty fast. I lost 50 lbs in a month at one time.

12507688_10153996322437439_6862538858835

This pretty much confirms Frank is the drummer. The drumstick holder has the "Vater Percussion" logo. Frank is sponsored by them, and is the only GNR related drummer to use their sticks.

Brent Fitz uses Vater.

I was going to post this last night. I'm a drummer (you probably are one too) and we know drummers are picky as hell. That drumstick holder is used by Frank and Matt, however you are right is a Vater Percussion. So, this is 99% sure that Frank is playing drums. Matt uses a drumstick holder as well, however, I don't think he's sponsored by Vater.

Drum enthusiast :D I'm a guitar player, and all guitar players secretly want to be drummers. Even as an enthusiast I still have my preference for drum stick, funnily enough I like Vater too, 5a's can't beat 'em.

Even without this pic I'm 99% sure Frank is banging the bongo's.

Axl will be fine, i think he has stopped by rehearsals and is likely getting the motivation from knowing this thing is only 13 weeks away

I thought that out of shape picture was posted in December of 2014. I could be wrong. If he is in that condition, he is still in better shape than Vince Neil. However wait loss can be done pretty fast. I lost 50 lbs in a month at one time.

It's not good to lose weight so fast, especially when you're older. He doesn't have to lose much imo, it's the bloat. Which is not the same as fat. He looks like he suffers from serve water retention. Maybe he's been hitting the booze for too long, or he's on meds, I dunno it could be both. But he should sort it out, because that's not just an appearance thing, but a sign of health issues.

It's not good to lose weight so fast, especially when you're older. He doesn't have to lose much imo, it's the bloat. Which is not the same as fat. He looks like he suffers from serve water retention. Maybe he's been hitting the booze for too long, or he's on meds, I dunno it could be both. But he should sort it out, because that's not just an appearance thing, but a sign of health issues.

His nose is starting to look like those who suffer from long term alcoholism. I am not saying that he is, but I have suffered from a medical condition which my body stored everything and I was eating like an average 180 lb guy. Once everything got under control the weight fell off. Now I refrain from the use of alcohol, simple sugars, and high fructose corn syrup completely, and mostly eat natural. I don't know what it going on, but I hope that he is alright and getting better.

Yeah I would speculate meds. It's the same bloating I saw in my uncle when he was ill.

Also the same as you see with people overusing alcohol. The meds that do that are steroids and it wouldn't be good, you don't use steroids for minor things. Anyway it's pure speculation. Could be just simply a litttle too much drink plus getting old... And probably that's what it is.

CYJ-ygyWMAImGbL.jpgCYJ-2YkWAAAo5IR.png

same room duff rehearsed in last year

If you look closely the hihat stand (or whatever) you can see the same colour shining in it as the franks drumset! LOL.

Yeahh..!!! there is a lamp or something like that

7360905db29dc7c4695e4c9eedddc7d3o.png

A lamp ? That is not a lamp...

This lamp ? http://www.moillusions.com/the-lamp-optical-illusion/ ?

Lies ! http://www.moillusions.com/the-lamp-optical-illusion.html/lamp-lie-illusion-demotivational-poster/

...and even more lies ! http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Jjs9laqltLc/SwsZBjir3RI/AAAAAAAAC3Y/9Kl6IdDK7Qs/s1600/thelampisalieisalie.jpg

(And my mother in law's name is......Alie .....Serious!)

However... I like it !

Edited by avahland

CYJ-ygyWMAImGbL.jpgCYJ-2YkWAAAo5IR.png

same room duff rehearsed in last year

If you look closely the hihat stand (or whatever) you can see the same colour shining in it as the franks drumset! LOL.

Yeahh..!!! there is a lamp or something like that

7360905db29dc7c4695e4c9eedddc7d3o.png

A lamp ? That is not a lamp...

This lamp ? http://www.moillusions.com/the-lamp-optical-illusion/ ?

Lies ! http://www.moillusions.com/the-lamp-optical-illusion.html/lamp-lie-illusion-demotivational-poster/

...and even more lies ! http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Jjs9laqltLc/SwsZBjir3RI/AAAAAAAAC3Y/9Kl6IdDK7Qs/s1600/thelampisalieisalie.jpg

(And my mother in law's name is......Alie .....Serious!)

However... I like it !

Read... a lamp...."OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT"