Slash posted rehearsal photo?

The hat is also sitting on one of them music sheet stands (don't know the proper name)

Maybe that's where Axl has his lyrics!!?

When is that Axl pic from? He has no beard. Haven't seen that in years!

A few weeks ago Edited by JamesGNRNow

I just don't buy that Axl is rehearsing with them with still 3 months to go, I expect at this stage it's all about the instruments. He might pitch up at some point to see how things are going but I don't think he will alter his usual MO that drastically even for this. Everything we know about this regrouping since the first official confirmation suggests to me that Axl is still doing things very much his way.

There is a phone number there. Somebody ring it?

"Hello, this is Mr. Rose speaking, I just wanted to check up on my band, Guns N' Roses, can you put Mr. Slash on the phone?"

The funniest thing is that it could work actually :lol: People are such morons they could buy it. :lol: In my beloved country a journalist once called a judge introducing himself as someone from the prime minister's office and said that the prime minister hopes the ruling of the court will be as he asked for it to be. And that idiot said he'd do his best and not to worry or something...

The hat is also sitting on one of them music sheet stands (don't know the proper name)

Maybe that's where Axl has his lyrics!!?

When is that Axl pic from? He has no beard. Haven't seen that in years!

A few weeks ago

Hehe. So he has some way to go before he's in shape ;)

Looks like he's trying though!

It's arguably the biggest band reunion of any of our life times and people are scratching their heads why they'd have rehearsal space "so far in advance"? :lol: You people understand how much is riding on this right? Like if they go out to Coachella and stink it up you understand the consequences right? 3 months is nothing. They'll jam, they'll get a fee for each other and YES you can bet your ass they will be tossing ideas around for new songs. There is nothing strange or mysterious about them having this space 3 months out from Coachella.

• Like 4

It's arguably the biggest band reunion of any of our life times and people are scratching their heads why they'd have rehearsal space "so far in advance"? :lol: You people understand how much is riding on this right? Like if they go out to Coachella and stink it up you understand the consequences right? 3 months is nothing. They'll jam, they'll get a fee for each other and YES you can bet your ass they will be tossing ideas around for new songs. There is nothing strange or mysterious about them having this space 3 months out from Coachella.

I'd say Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin were both (far) bigger deals. But aside from that I completely agree that it makes sense to rehearse far in advance. We don't want another VMA 2002, Rock In Rio 2011 or Bridge School. So I'm very happy they're actually rehearsing. Hell, maybe Slash and Duff need to learn some CD song and maybe the other guys need to learn some VR songs (fingers crossed for Fall To Pieces). The only thing that I really sincerely hope is that Axl is rehearsing with them and that it's not just "the band". If you know what I mean. The rehearsal room and the gym is where he needs to be until Coachella.

Edited by username
  • Like 1

Let's get a close up of those drum sticks! are they thunderchucker stick? :P

Would be super cool if they were preparing for a couple of surprise gigs. As for the room, I don't think it's that far out to assume red brick is being used in more than one rehearsal room in LA... could be the same room, could be GnR rehearsing. Might not be either.

I'd guess that Slash is in working with Todd and Brent still, working on ideas; apparently he's still working on another Conspirators record for May.

Slash also posted this, so I think this is pretty much a big hint, no Izzy and I think that Axl didn't show for the rehearsal as usual :Dhttps://www.facebook.com/Slash/videos/10153996683852439/?theater

Axl doesn't have time to rehearse, he's too busy getting in shape and working on his appearances because that's what his fans are asking from him. :rolleyes:

He better be (no sarcasm here)..if axl comes out looking like that it's not going to be good. He really does look like the bad guys mom from the goonies. He needs to get in shape to help his voice come back. He looks like absolute hell in that picture, and this is coming from someone that is pro Axl no matter what usually.

He better be (no sarcasm here)..if axl comes out looking like that it's not going to be good. He really does look like the bad guys mom from the goonies. He needs to get in shape to help his voice come back. He looks like absolute hell in that picture, and this is coming from someone that is pro Axl no matter what usually.

Yes, and that's why we should give Axl a chance, maybe he IS doing all that. Maybe he IS rehearsing with the band. Do we know that he is not? No, we don't! As I said before - maybe he is there and actually enjoying rehearsing with Duff and Slash.

Edited by GNR-girl