Son of Spunko

spunko12345

Oh fuckin' hell Spunks, nice one! Lee Selby Mk 2 takes his first breath of Gods good air, well played man. Remember now, you're a man son, you got responsibilities, no more getting trollied every fuckin' weekend, no more urinating in public and eating Frosties sandwiches, no more drinking 12 cans of Oranjeboom and waking up blowing bubbles in your own puke, no more all night parties and sleeping in the back of a Ford Transit using fuckin' towels for toilets...and mind your language around the boy :lol: Wait til he's good for the outdoors and have a wonder round Lee Selbys gym, take him in there, let him have a look around, get used to the patter of skipping feet, the rhythm of the shots on the bag, take him to the fuckin' crucible and let him cop an eyeful of the place he's gonna change the world from! :lol: (i took that broad informal conversation WAY too seriously didn't i? :lol:)

Christ Almighty, another forum father, here, if you get sore nipples and all that, lactating etc have a word with McLeod, he's got all sorts of tips for that :D This next drinks for two little lungs having their first go out in the open today, nice one lad!

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

Oh fuckin' hell Spunks, nice one! Lee Selby Mk 2 takes his first breath of Gods good air, well played man. Remember now, you're a man son, you got responsibilities, no more getting trollied every fuckin' weekend, no more urinating in public and eating Frosties sandwiches, no more drinking 12 cans of Oranjeboom and waking up blowing bubbles in your own puke, no more all night parties and sleeping in the back of a Ford Transit using fuckin' towels for toilets...and mind your language around the boy :lol: Wait til he's good for the outdoors and have a wonder round Lee Selbys gym, take him in there, let him have a look around, get used to the patter of skipping feet, the rhythm of the shots on the bag, take him to the fuckin' crucible and let him cop an eyeful of the place he's gonna change the world from! :lol: (i took that broad informal conversation WAY too seriously didn't i? :lol:)

Christ Almighty, another forum father, here, if you get sore nipples and all that, lactating etc have a word with McLeod, he's got all sorts of tips for that :D This next drinks for two little lungs having their first go out in the open today, nice one lad!

How dare you I've never eaten a Frosties sandwich in my life :lol: I've got to watch my language now I'm a dad but you must be confusing me with some other flipping pillock.

Like that daft cunt Dazey :lol:

• Like 1

Congrats mate funny old feeling ain't it?

Aye it sure is. He's home now. Much better and eadier having him here.he was kept in for routine observation but hes spot on. so how can I get a photo put on here from my tablet?

I believe that humanity has put men on the moon, discovered inoculation against cancers but has not yet found a way to put a photo on a forum using a mobile device.

Aye it sure is. He's home now. Much better and eadier having him here.he was kept in for routine observation but hes spot on. so how can I get a photo put on here from my tablet?

uh...you got to a website called tinypic, click on choose file, find the picture from in amongst your saved pictures, click upload and it gives you a link that you copy and paste into here.

http://tinypic.com

There's the link, you dozy taff bastard :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

uh...you got to a website called tinypic, click on choose file, find the picture from in amongst your saved pictures, click upload and it gives you a link that you copy and paste into here.

Cheers Len. Going to post way more selfies on here now.

Dozy taff bastard is it?

I don't even know why I'm responding

y ' all n!ggas ain't even on my level

I'm gonna let my little homie ridde on you

bitch made ass Bad Boys bitches :lol:

vyo5ld.jpg

Edited by spunko12345
  • Like 1