04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

For those who wonder what kind of view you'll have:

new-t-mobile-arena-las-vegas-seating-cha

I'm so high up that my seats aren't even on here! But at least I'm in row B. Section 210 one night and Section 218 another.

What night are you in 210? I'm in 211 on the 9th.

I think the 9th as well. Row B,I believe. I can't remember, I was too excited buying them on the phone and I don't think we get a confirmation for 24-48 hours. What row are you? Honestly, it doesn't look like that bad of a view for what we paid,if you paid face value? Mine was about $99.

Did anyone get the floor area? Is that GA? I would expect many of those to be pre allocated to special guests/family/friends.

Nah. Guests will want seats. Probably those nice ones,side of the stage so something like section 3. They won't wanna be pushed around. After 23 years ,even if Vegas are known for tame crowds that floor seems like it could get nuts.

Did anyone get the floor area? Is that GA? I would expect many of those to be pre allocated to special guests/family/friends.

The picture above isn't set up for the GnR show. There is a catwalk and the GA pit goes around the catwalk with the seats being behind the pit.

I see. I've lost track of whats what. Lol

I'm so high up that my seats aren't even on here! But at least I'm in row B. Section 210 one night and Section 218 another.

I think the 9th as well. Row B,I believe. I can't remember, I was too excited buying them on the phone and I don't think we get a confirmation for 24-48 hours. What row are you? Honestly, it doesn't look like that bad of a view for what we paid,if you paid face value? Mine was about $99.

For the 9th I'm in 211 row C and it was $101.25, from the picture it doesn't look as if they will be too bad of seats. For the 8th, I'm in lower 13. I guess depending on the stage setup, the cheaper section 211 I purchased might provide a better view. Either way, I'm just happy to be going.

Hi guys, i just bought two tickets from StubHub. Ive got the order but i didnt receive an email. Also the Electronic tickets says "In progress" whats that?

First time i use this service. Planning a trip from Uruguay, i hope i didnt buy a fake one :(

Guns N' Roses
Sat, Apr 9, 2016 9:30 pm PDT
at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas
Lower 6
Row P | Seat 1, 2
2 tickets: Total $893.97
Electronic tickets:
In progress
Ready on Fri, Apr 1, 2016
Edited by GNR_uruguay

For the 9th I'm in 211 row C and it was $101.25, from the picture it doesn't look as if they will be too bad of seats. For the 8th, I'm in lower 13. I guess depending on the stage setup, the cheaper section 211 I purchased might provide a better view. Either way, I'm just happy to be going.

Nice. The people one or two sections over from us ,I think paid an extra (at least) $50 to be in 209. So ,for what we paid ,nope can't complain. Also we are only 2-3 rows back! I wonder how far back they go?