04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

I couldn't find anything at the $79 or $129 price level, but a pair of tickets showed up at the $199 price level so I went ahead and took them. For everyone else who hasn't got what they want yet... Keep refreshing and re-checking. People change their minds at the last second, credit cards get declined. You may get lucky and get tickets that someone else has released.

HOLY CRAP, Lower bowl just dropped their pricing back to Nightrain pricing!! WTF!!!

Enough with the conspiracy theories. It is almost certainly based on the rows available.

They had no trouble seperating the upper side sections to two price points so why not do the same for the lower? I think Stevie Wonder is running AXS right now. Also GA was crossed out but now it isn't?

Edited by oachs83

If you didn't get tickets to this... Go anyway! These ticket brokers won't sell all of their tickets at the prices they are charging now. You'll have last minute fan cancellations on craigslist, and you'll also have the couple who had another couple back out because they couldn't get child care.

In 2016, it's nearly impossible for you to not be able to buy a ticket at retail price eventually.... the only problem with that is that the retail prices are so damn high!

Fuck this sale. Move on, make plans for vegas, and be patient in selecting your tickets.

THIS!! Every single sold out show I have been to there are soooooo many scalpers out front selling. 5 minutes once the show started scalpers sweat and really cut the price on tickets. I can't tell you how many awesome baseball games I have been to for dirt ceap and just missed the first or second inning. Our advantage to a Guns show is 5 minutes after scheduled start time is still 55 minutes early haha.

And... also to your advantage is that the fans have $$$. Many of them selling the night of the show are not trying to get rich by playing ticket scalper like a lot of the younger band shows I go to at small theaters. Most of these fans are going to have a good time and are not worried about making $$$ or even taking the time to deal with selling their extra tickets. They often just want their money back or want a fan to buy it instead of the small time ticket scalper with the "I Need Tickets" sign. If you're only trying to buy a single ticket, offer way less than face and you'll be surprised. DONT STAY HOME. This is a big deal.

Finally, buy your plane ticket now and make hotel reservations ASAP. What just happened is that the equivalent to a very large medical convention with about 25,000 non-vegas residents was basically just booked in the city. When the large conferences come to town, the airlines, hotels, etc know way in advance and raise the prices. They are all just now finding out about this and will price accordingly.

Edited by Eddie Money

HOLY CRAP, Lower bowl just dropped their pricing back to Nightrain pricing!! WTF!!!

Enough with the conspiracy theories. It is almost certainly based on the rows available.

I thought that as well...but that doesn't explain how GA went from $250 to $350.

They probably had better standing spots marked with an 'X" on the floor.

Got another one Section 204, but right under the roof for 230? No thanks. But really, what is this shit, that you have to go back into the waiting room, when you don't want the ticket offered? Fuck that shit.

Edit: Damnit, with P4 and 5 gone, my option for a security blanket is gone. Will go to Vegas and see what happens. At least I got night 1.

Edited by PatrickS77

#1. Fuck AEG.

#2. I got my tickets on STUB Hub, $200 / each

#3. AEG sucks, seriously. I logged on 20min before the sale and was left with nothing....Obvously they are only releasing a few tickets at a time and taking their resale market to take advantage of the consumers

#4. There is no way that 40K GNR fans are spending this much $$ to see them....Ticket prices will drop back down to a closer reality when they don't sell the tickets that AEG has kept.

#5 AEG can suck me

#6 I should'a bought the cheaper ones in the Fan club sale, I really wanted floor. Damnit

#7 I'll sit closer when they come to LA...so fuck you AEG

#8 Its GN'F'N"R....Im so fuck'N excited I listened to the Ritz show while I was waiting so Iit wasn't that bad as my rant....

Can't wait to hear them fucking rock the Las Vegas strip. Hoping for a surprise LA gig or 2 too.....!