04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

How early does this waiting room open up? Also when I tried to purchase tickets yesterday I don't even think this site has bot protection. So the scalpers can easily buy up tickets. I don't recall being asked to enter a code to prove I'm human but I didn't get all the way to the checkout page either.

I think I read your place in the line is assigned randomly, no matter if you entered the room 30 or 2 minutes before the sale kickoff.

I get that,I meant how long before tickets go on sale can you access this waiting room. Is there an AXS app? I've seen people say they can pull up tickets on their phones but not their computers.

I bought mine with my phone through a regular Chrome browser, the AXS website is optimized for mobile devices. I don't think they have an app.

tflnaLm.png

Looks like pretty much all sections will be on sale today.

It is fairly scandalous that, even with the presence of the $79 crummiest seats in the house tickets. Beginning with the $199 category there is this huge hike in price.

Edited by DieselDaisy

How early does this waiting room open up? Also when I tried to purchase tickets yesterday I don't even think this site has bot protection. So the scalpers can easily buy up tickets. I don't recall being asked to enter a code to prove I'm human but I didn't get all the way to the checkout page either.

I think I read your place in the line is assigned randomly, no matter if you entered the room 30 or 2 minutes before the sale kickoff.
I get that,I meant how long before tickets go on sale can you access this waiting room. Is there an AXS app? I've seen people say they can pull up tickets on their phones but not their computers.
I had no issues buying a ticket during the citi presale on iOS and was able to pull up tickets on my laptop as well. The one that does not work on mobile(or at least iOS) is the Axs Premium seats. When I tried it, it opened another window and told me to use a desktop browser.

@subtle signs There is a iOS app for Axs and checking my daughters phone there appears to be one available in the google play store. Here is the link to the apps for iOS and android actually.

http://m.axs.com/features/axsmobileapp

Edited by systronic

The absolute truth is when the lights go out and we all hear "you wanted the best well they couldn't fucking make it" and that opening guitar riff starts blasting throughout the arena. Cost this, travel that, goes right out the window and every sacrifice to be there that moment makes it all worth while.

• Like 3

The absolute truth is when the lights go out and we all hear "you wanted the best well they couldn't fucking make it" and that opening guitar riff starts blasting throughout the arena. Cost this, travel that, goes right out the window and every sacrifice to be there that moment makes it all worth while.

...and the fact that your wife now wants a divorce because you have spent that money you were saving to take her and you to Sorrento, or to fund little Tarquin's higher education, on Guns and Rose - all out of the window!

I could've sworn those P3 tickets were $129 not $199 during the citi card sale. Looks like I'm trying for the $80 seats today.

They were $199 during the Citicard sale, and they also included a lot of the sections that are now P2. I got my tickets in Sec 11 for $199 each during the Citicard presale

...and the fact that your wife now wants a divorce because you have spent that money you were saving to take her and you to Sorrento, or to fund little Tarquin's higher education, on Guns and Rose - all out of the window!

If your wife wants a divorce because of that, then she isn't the right woman for you!

I bought mine with my phone through a regular Chrome browser, the AXS website is optimized for mobile devices. I don't think they have an app.

tflnaLm.png

It is fairly scandalous that, even with the presence of the $79 crummiest seats in the house tickets. Beginning with the $199 category there is this huge hike in price.

During the Citibank presale I bought section 203 row F tix for $199.50(P3) before the surcharges. During last nights presale they were valued at the P2 level for $250 before surcharges. So yea it looks like they in fact did raise some areas to the next higher level prices for the most recent presale...which pretty sure sucked compared to the citibank presale in terms of availability.

You can actually buy 2 floor GA standing if you go to the AXS premium seating. You have to buy as a pair for $1067...

I'll hold out for the general sale.

tflnaLm.png

How come you have made it through to the room already?

I took a picture of it on my phone the other day and I bet I'll regret this but during the Citi presale I had two tickets in section 203,row Q for a total of $303.80. According to the map, today,those seats would be $199 each plus fees so a total of what ,at least $450? I didn't buy them since I hadn't sold my Coachella tickets yet. So,it looks as though the only price range that remained untouched is the $79.50 seats?

The truth.

And even if we get mickey, it will be one of the best nights of my life. As long as his voice is average. Hopefully its stellar

The truth.

And even if we get mickey, it will be one of the best nights of my life. As long as his voice is average. Hopefully its stellar

I just want that hairline to be pristine.

• Like 1