04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Just got 1, sect 13, $250 bracket.

Think i'm next to you 3rd Wheel.

Let's get drunk together April 8.

guys, is it safe stubhub? lower 10 is a good spot? 300 dollars

Lower 10 doesn't seem too bad a spot. I don't know about stub hub though, just get back in the waiting room on AXS. If they go, $300 for what you have sounds good. Stub is "safe" but i've heard (on here) of tickets being listed which don't exist - which would concern me.

Just got 1, sect 13, $250 bracket.

Think i'm next to you 3rd Wheel.

Let's get drunk together April 8.

guys, is it safe stubhub? lower 10 is a good spot? 300 dollars

Yes Stubhub is legit.

ok, thanks a lot to both of you

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/search/tix?is_paid=all&search_distance_type=mi&query=guns+n+roses

I'd look at these offers before Stubhub as these seem to be cheaper.

The only thing is that some of these people may be selling fake tickets so I think the only safe way would be through ebay where they will cover you if they are fraudulent or if they had the physical tickets in hand. Due to the high prices it may be risky buying off some random person IMO

I got thru after about 20 minutes and everything I tried showed nothing available. I ended up going to stub hub and getting ripped off for the tune of about 600 each, but I got pretty good seats in the lower part of section 6. I figured screw it, I cant miss this. Going to Fridays show. I hope Axl prepares for this and shows up sounding great. Too much money to not see him at 110%

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/search/tix?is_paid=all&search_distance_type=mi&query=guns+n+roses

I'd look at these offers before Stubhub as these seem to be cheaper.

The only thing is that some of these people may be selling fake tickets so I think the only safe way would be through ebay where they will cover you if they are fraudulent or if they had the physical tickets in hand. Due to the high prices it may be risky buying off some random person IMO

Pay Pal covers everyone's ass. Only thing is you pay the 2.9% fee on top of the ticket price. But yeah a quick scan shows better prices than Stubhub.

man so glad glad I got presale tickets, and didn't have to stress out today. Not super great sets but with the canadian dollar in the toilet the different between the 250-350 and the cheaper tickets is massive for me. Can't wait for these shows. We definitely have to set up a preshow party for the mygnr crew!