04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Doesn't this new arena have kick ass video screens? Someone posted a pic earlier.

I certainly hope so.

I live in the Sacramento area and they are building a state-of-the-art arena that opens later this year. They just announced a couple of days ago that the arena will be the 1st to feature 4K video screens that will be the largest in the NBA. I certainly hope this new Vegas arena has something at least close to that.

^^Yeah, me too. Also coming from Europe. Will be in Vegas from 8th until 10th and going to Grand Canyon before. Any recommendations for GC?

Get a helicopter from the strip. Did that three years ago and it was awesome.

Yeah. I heard about that. Sounds cool. Isn't it expensive though? Well, we can't do that anyway, since we're coming from Phoenix (but maybe on my next trip). L.A., Phoenix, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas. I need to check out Alice Cooper'stown in Phoenix. ;-)

Hiring bicycles is a good way. I think you can do that once there (2nd hand knowledge)

Yeah. Maybe better than walking. We walked down from Stratosphere to the Luxor hotel the last time. Were sweating like pigs. Way too hot.

If that's for Premium Economy, I say go for it, so much more comfortable than cattle class, the flight is nearly 11 hours long! £300 for 5 nights sounds amazing!

That's a real thing?? I got that too, from London with BA, have no idea what it means though.

Edited by PatrickS77

Most of my friends don't really get why I'm so pumped about these shows. I waited 23 years for this. I only know a few of you in real life but it's nice to have people who are as excited as I am. While I am going alone to Vegas I won't feel alone at the shows.

I hear ya man, my girlfriend is just shaking her head... in a loving way... she's excited as she can be for me but completely does not understand forking over all the cash for the ticket. I haven't been this pumped since the hammerstein shows! Its going to be awesome to share the experience with so many other people who can appreciate the historic nature of these nights!!

Yeah. It's gonna be awesome. I mean I had goosebumps in Hammersmith in '06 when Axl was standing 5 ft away from me screaming "D'you know where the fuck you are" 13 years after I've seen him last, but this time to have Slash and Duff (and Izzy and maybe Steven) there too. Beyond epic.

• Like 1

The crazy thing is I thought I wanted seats in the lower sections so when the Nightrain sale started I couldn't get in for 20 min then panicked and got the vip section to work and went down to the cheapest option and said screw it atleast I'll have tickets somewhere, I felt cheated by the price bc I only wanted the ticket but now looking at it I'll be on the floor and get early admission...oddly things fell into place. I can't wait to be there.

I hope my story doesn't bother those that missed out on the tickets they want, it was just crazy that this show wasn't announced that long ago, we knew very little about the arena so I feel like a lot of us went into that first sale in shock at the options and what we really planned on doing. The last thing I wanted was to be on the floor among the chaos, but now I couldn't imagine getting a seat. Maybe I'll regret that later but all in all this is going to be awesome.

If you happen to regret it, I'll give you my number and you can call me and we make a switch halfway through the show. p-) ;-)

No curfew in Vegas...Axl can play til 3 AM if he wants....

3am is probably when Axl will show up.

always see these old ass jokes from fuckers who think they're hardcore fans just by bashing axl

I AM an Old Ass mother fucker who has been a fan of GNR since 1987. GnFnR! LOL!

Edited by BadApples87

always see these old ass jokes from fuckers who think they're hardcore fans just by bashing axl

if you're that old and still feel the need to pull that joke then i feel sorry for you dude

if you're that old and still feel the need to pull that joke then i feel sorry for you dude

Cool dude! Whatever, thanks for dropping by!

From a Mod on Nightrain. They sold out of the $2500 packages?! I wonder how many were available?

FIRST SHOW (Fri, Apr 8, 2016 - 9:30PM)

STILL AVAILABLE:

THE ULTIMATE VIP EXPERIENCE (RESERVED LOWER LEVEL) - $1,249.00

THE GOLD VIP PACKAGE (RESERVED LOWER LEVEL) - $949.00

SOLD OUT:

THE SIGNATURE VIP EXPERIENCE - $2,499.00

THE ULTIMATE VIP EXPERIENCE (RESERVED FLOOR) - $1,249.00

THE GOLD VIP PACKAGE (RESERVED FLOOR) - $949.00

THE SILVER (EARLY ENTRY) VIP PACKAGE - $649.00

SECOND SHOW (Sat, Apr 9, 2016 - 9:30PM):

STILL AVAILABLE:

THE SIGNATURE VIP EXPERIENCE - $2,499.00

THE ULTIMATE VIP EXPERIENCE (RESERVED FLOOR) - $1,249.00

THE ULTIMATE VIP EXPERIENCE (RESERVED LOWER LEVEL) - $1,249.00

THE GOLD VIP PACKAGE (RESERVED LOWER LEVEL) - $949.00

SOLD OUT:

THE GOLD VIP PACKAGE (RESERVED FLOOR) - $949.00

THE SILVER (EARLY ENTRY) VIP PACKAGE - $649.00

I hope everyone whos going has a great night! Its good to see a lot of peoples dream come true including me :thumbsup: Its going to be a killer show! I hope someone gets a good video of it something like 2006 LA boot would be good :axl::slash::duff:

Edited by Gibbo 27
  • Like 2

Get the fuck over yourself

as long as they don't open with chinese democracy

I've been so lost in the fact that I'm actually going that I haven't even really thought of all the surprises this show could yield.

Do they play Chinese or other solo band material?

Do Slash and Axl interact at all? Stand next to each other, Axl put his arm around him while singing?

Are these NuGuns sets where its the same every night, or are we transported back to old Guns days/Slash's solo band sets where they mix a good deal of shit up?

What do they possibly fucking say after 23 years? "We're back!" "Wake up, Time to play!!"

This is all gonna be so awesome.

• Like 2