04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Yeah exactly. Maybe some Europeans just don't like it because once again America got it right..?

On a side note, the vip packages look appealing.

No. You don't. At least in Europe everyone gets a shot at front row and doesn't have to pay hundreds of dollars to scalpers because you couldn't get the front row ticket. You stand in line for an hour or two, run a bit and are in front. Also you can move to the left or right to see something and don't risk having to stand behind a 6 ft 5 guy blocking your view. There is nothing good about seated floor unless you're lucky enough to get that front row ticket, which still costs you several times as much as the usual standing, unless it's in Vegas, of course. Looking forward to Europe. Front row for 90 $.

Actually, yes, we do. Seating flooring actually doesn't have any sitting involved, as pointed out a thousand times by people in this thread. It just gives you separation from getting molested. Sorry I'm not into that maybe others are but yeah.. It's actually better. USA!

This! I know people are on either side of the fence with this but I for one enjoy seating rather then free for all GA. Not that I actually sit but that you are guaranteed that spot. I am 32yrs old and been to a ton of concerts and did the GA numerous times and still do if I have to but it is seriously a huge hassle. Again I am not bashing anyone that wants to, to each his own. Here is my experience almost every time. You wait outside in line an hour or two before the show and unless you are a huge super die hard you have to get there 3 or 4 hours early to get the very front. I rarely get lucky enough to be the very front but always early enough to get a good 10ft or so from the stage. Okay so you order your 2 beer limit and double fist watching the warm up band and enjoy your spot. Now every single girl in the place feels they have the right to move up and barge through the pack to get to the front. Also I don't know what it is but I am a magnet to the tallest guy in the damn place as every single Fn' time a guy that is 6ft 13 inches tall will stand in front of me. Whatever I make due, now people are starting to get a little tighter as the warm up act is getting close to the end. Awesome people now want to move closer bumping into you spilling part your $9 beer. Now the warm up act is over and every Tom Dick and Harry that showed up 10 minutes ago feel they get the right to be up front so everybody just pushes and crams as tight as they can, I'm talking this guy behind I think is trying to kiss my neck or something close everywhere. Okay so the main act starts and now we are packed tight as hell and people are now jumping around as expected but worse need there damn cell phone up the whole damn time, it's like great I now get to watch the concert through the guy in front of me 4" screen. Again nothing wrong with taking pictures but don't record the whole damn song or take pictures every single moment you can. Your phone records like crap and the pictures suck too, your drunk. So now your into the show about an hour or so and you can't get another beer because you will loose your spot, you can't go to the bathroom you will loose your spot. You invested like 6 to 8 hours to be in that spot and now it all goes to shit because you either need to take a leak or need a beer or whatever. If Guns plays for 3 hours it's gonna happen.

I usually bring my girlfriend to shows and that sometimes works because dudes will let women cut through so a beer run is easier but there was this one incident at a Steel Panther show where my GF was being bumped into constantly by this guy behind her. He was doing it over and over she turned around and asked to please not do that 3 times. She didn't yell didn't swear but asked polite 3 times. I am one that is very passive in these situations as I want to have a good time and not argue and get kicked out so I let her handle it. Well the 4th time she had enough and yelled STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME! and the guy yells shut up bitch and shoves her hard almost to the ground. Well my emotions took over and lets just say I took care of it, There where plenty of other guys that witnessed this and didn't think it was cool either and he was dragged the hell out of that area and I never saw him again, they even stopped the concert briefly for that. Like honestly I am done dealing with that crap.

For Motley Crue I sat 15 rows from stage but assigned seating, it was awesome there was just enough room for everyone. I could get a beer, go to the bathroom etc. Not one person sat the whole time but it was a great experience not having to deal with that crap. Again to each his own and if GA is your thing no problem man go enjoy yourself. Through my experiences though assigned seating works better for me. The best of all is I can show up 5 minutes early and my spot will be the same as if I waited in line all day.

Edited by oachs83
  • Like 2

Yeah exactly. Maybe some Europeans just don't like it because once again America got it right..?

No. You don't. At least in Europe everyone gets a shot at front row and doesn't have to pay hundreds of dollars to scalpers because you couldn't get the front row ticket. You stand in line for an hour or two, run a bit and are in front. Also you can move to the left or right to see something and don't risk having to stand behind a 6 ft 5 guy blocking your view. There is nothing good about seated floor unless you're lucky enough to get that front row ticket, which still costs you several times as much as the usual standing, unless it's in Vegas, of course. Looking forward to Europe. Front row for 90 $.

Even cheaper. In 2006 I paid 50 euro fan pit ticket, in 2010 around 40 (I could touch the fence) and in 2012, 30 euro festival ticket.

Well, you are from Serbia (?) and we have cheaper tickets here than anywhere else :lol:

Јер тако смо у могућности. :shades:

Countries in our region have similar ticket prices, but we might have cheapest, not sure.

• Like 2

Actually, yes, we do. Seating flooring actually doesn't have any sitting involved, as pointed out a thousand times by people in this thread. It just gives you separation from getting molested. Sorry I'm not into that maybe others are but yeah.. It's actually better. USA!

Correct- Seating is 1000X'sbetter than GA in my opinion. You don't have some jackass trying to bulrush past everyone, you can actually go grab a beer or hit the bathroom without losing your spot. No one sits either, other than before the show starts.

Also it can go bad, having an annoying drunk fuck screaming all the songs during the show and you can't move place.

• Like 2

Correct- Seating is 1000X'sbetter than GA in my opinion. You don't have some jackass trying to bulrush past everyone, you can actually go grab a beer or hit the bathroom without losing your spot. No one sits either, other than before the show starts.

Also it can go bad, having an annoying drunk fuck screaming all the songs during the show and you can't move place.
That's why I'm fine with seating. It gives me enough of a barrier so I don't have to worry about getting molested or beating the snot out of some drunk moron groping my girlfriend and getting thrown out.. And again, as we all know, no one sits even then so it's better that way.

Even cheaper. In 2006 I paid 50 euro fan pit ticket, in 2010 around 40 (I could touch the fence) and in 2012, 30 euro festival ticket.

Well, you are from Serbia (?) and we have cheaper tickets here than anywhere else :lol:

Countries in our region have similar ticket prices, but we might have cheapest, not sure.

Tako je! :lol:

• Like 1

You have the cheapest, Romania is the second, Hungary is the third :lol:

• Like 1

Not trying to sound gay or anything... but as I was watching some old gnr concerts on youtube today, it dawned on me that Axl used to go shirtless onstage often during the original band days, however I don't recall if I've ever seen him go shirtless with nu-gnr? Do you all think he will go shirtless for the reunion? I really just noticed because I always thought he had the best tattoos of all rock stars.

I'm a girl and the thought of shirtless Axl has never crossed my mind but you are a guy and you're thinking about that? :facepalm::lol:

You have the cheapest, Romania is the second, Hungary is the third :lol:

Bulgaria was cheap as fuck until they got into EU :(

You lucky ass serbians! Nu guns was 70 euro here in Ireland in 2012 so im thinking minimum 95 this time around.. As for this seated thing in America.. How does this work for big metal concerts? NO MOSH PITS?!?

COmpare the wages before you start calling our region lucky :lol: You might start to feel better again :lol:

• Like 3

I'm thinking about heading out to Vegas for one of the shows. Let me know if anyone has an extra floor seat ticket (lettered Floor seats) or pit ticket. I've found floor seats for around $400 but was hoping to do a little better than that. Either night is ok. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Vuhuuuu, ima nas dosta znaci! Paracin ovde :D

Ima, nego sta! Pozdrav za Paracin! :D

• Like 1

No. It's not. And is actually a huge reason to not bother with US concerts usually. Unless you know someone who can hook you up with front row tickets.

:lol:

I'm sorry.

I'm from Paracin too but I don't live there last 7 years :P

Anyone know if Vegas will have a opening band and who it will be? ticket says 9:30pm... what time do you expect GNR to take the stage?

I don't think any of that has been announced yet.

Someone in the thread said they thought it'd be just GN'R for at least the Vegas shows and I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. That's just a guess of course. If they are supposed to go on at 930, I'd guess they'll hit the stage by 10. If there's an opener who's supposed to start at 930, then I'd guess 1130 or midnight for GN'R.

Anyone know if Vegas will have a opening band and who it will be? ticket says 9:30pm... what time do you expect GNR to take the stage?

I don't think any of that has been announced yet.

Someone in the thread said they thought it'd be just GN'R for at least the Vegas shows and I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. That's just a guess of course. If they are supposed to go on at 930, I'd guess they'll hit the stage by 10. If there's an opener who's supposed to start at 930, then I'd guess 1130 or midnight for GN'R.

I'd prefer they don't have a opener too. I always hate having to sit through a opening band that I usualy don't even like just to get to the main course anyway.

Besides.... I think the crowd would riot or boo off ANY opener on the 1st show, I mean we been waiting since 1994 when they broke up to see this, I don't think people can wait a extra hour for a opener to play when we get there haha

I'm thinking about heading out to Vegas for one of the shows. Let me know if anyone has an extra floor seat ticket (lettered Floor seats) or pit ticket. I've found floor seats for around $400 but was hoping to do a little better than that. Either night is ok. :thumbsup:

Wasn't the floor close to $400 face value with fees? Or were they $300 with fees and GA was $400? Good luck finding GA for face value. The cheapest on stubhub is about a grand and some guy on here paid 1,600! Your best bet is to plan all of the trip and worry about tickets to the show last and wait til the demand dies down in a few weeks. If more shows are announced that'll bring down demand as well.

• Like 1

Also I don't know what it is but I am a magnet to the tallest guy in the damn place as every single Fn' time a guy that is 6ft 13 inches tall will stand in front of me.

Right. And what if you have a seat behind a 6 ft 13 guy?? Then you're royally fucked and can't even move somewhere else. Great. With general admisison you either have a shot at the front or you can roam around until you find a spot where you have a good view. Without having to pay 200 $ for it.

Wasn't the floor close to $400 face value with fees? Or were they $300 with fees and GA was $400? Good luck finding GA for face value. The cheapest on stubhub is about a grand and some guy on here paid 1,600! Your best bet is to plan all of the trip and worry about tickets to the show last and wait til the demand dies down in a few weeks. If more shows are announced that'll bring down demand as well.

I paid $1,642 for mine, and one of my friends bought the last two they seen on stub hub for $2,000 each, they went up $400 shortly after I bought mine.

Also I don't know what it is but I am a magnet to the tallest guy in the damn place as every single Fn' time a guy that is 6ft 13 inches tall will stand in front of me.

Right. And what if you have a seat behind a 6 ft 13 guy?? Then you're royally fucked and can't even move somewhere else. Great. With general admisison you either have a shot at the front or you can roam around until you find a spot where you have a good view. Without having to pay 200 $ for it.

I'm 6 foot 4 and I am standing as close to the stage as I can possibly get, I don't care if I block anyones view, it's every man for himself... welcome to the jungle haha

Hey man just bring your GF and sit on her shoulders if anyone blocks your view j/k haha