04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Hey jthunders are you from Detroit?

Yeah, Dearborn

Cool, I am from Windsor. I'm going to the April 8th show. Go Wings!

Look at mygnr go with all of it's Michigan/Detroit/Windor contingent. There's 5 of us now I believe! I think I might be the only one from the area NOT making it out there for the Vegas shows lol

I've been around these forums from the beginning. I was eleven the last time the original band toured. Parents said I was too young to go to the show at the Silverdome. Never thought this day would come.

Damn, those 200 buck tickets suddenly do look as far away as they seem!

They were $100 total face value. I think they won't be that bad with the catwalk. Honestly,I just wanted to be there and I think this will be better than a Stadium. I'm not big on Stadium shows. The sound is usually better further away as well,less muffled.

Edited by Subtle Signs

I just watched the promo again and got goose bumps....reality is finally beginning to set in....watching Axl, Slash and Duff live on stage together for the first time in 25 years is going to be insane!

Agree- I can't wait for Vegas! That arena is gonna be deafening what they 1st hit stage together...probably be hard to hear the music and I'm not kidding.

Hyoeratcive chap but I agree one hundred percent,

https://youtu.be/on_Q9_x8AK8

Yah, that dude needs to get laid or something. What the fuck does he care about how someone else makes a buck?

Sorry but I agree with him. I think $2.500 is obscene for what is essentially a signed poster, some other bits of tat which you would probably store away in a loft never-to-look-at-again, a few glasses of champers and a few nibbles. You do not even get to meet the band! And the seats are not even the best in the house as they are behind the general admissions seats! The people paying $1000 for general admittance are actually getting a much better deal.

Edited by DieselDaisy

Yah, that dude needs to get laid or something. What the fuck does he care about how someone else makes a buck?

Sorry but I agree with him. I think $2.500 is obscene for what is essentially a signed poster, some other bits of tat which you would probably store away in a loft never-to-look-at-again, a few glasses of champers and a few nibbles. You do not even get to meet the band! And the seats are not even the best in the house as they are behind the general admissions seats! The people paying $1000 for general admittance are actually getting a much better deal.

Well whoever bought those $2500 VIP experiences disagree with you and they sold out.

Would I pay that? Hell no. But, people did and if a band wants to make a buck that way and people are willing to pony up and support them that way, then that's all that really matters. If this loud-mouth, obnoxious, no-talent hack wants to try and Generate a few hits on his YouTube page with his over the top rant, good for him too. He still needs to get laid.

Well whoever bought those $2500 VIP experiences disagree with you and they sold out.

Would I pay that? Hell no. But, people did and if a band wants to make a buck that way and people are willing to pony up and support them that way, then that's all that really matters. If this loud-mouth, obnoxious, no-talent hack wants to try and Generate a few hits on his YouTube page with his over the top rant, good for him too. He still needs to get laid.

Pretty much. Supply and demand....the fact that they sold out means that people were willing to pay it. Keep in mind, some people want guaranteed seating - they can come as they go from their seats and still have the same spot when they come back....not to mention that $2500 for some people could be the same as you or me paying $200-$300 for a ticket.

The joke is truly on us considering the $2500 packages sold out. I think it's absolutely crazy that people would pay that for what amounts to cheesy perks and not even a meet and greet with the band. To each their own I suppose. I think that's why concert promoters have become really into this VIP thing in the last few years - they figure if fans will pump that money into scalpers, then they might as charge that for themselves. Offer a few perks and call it a day. It's unfortunate, but it's the norm these days, and the more people keep buying them the more they will keep being offered.

The joke is truly on us considering the $2500 packages sold out. I think it's absolutely crazy that people would pay that for what amounts to cheesy perks and not even a meet and greet with the band. To each their own I suppose. I think that's why concert promoters have become really into this VIP thing in the last few years - they figure if fans will pump that money into scalpers, then they might as charge that for themselves. Offer a few perks and call it a day. It's unfortunate, but it's the norm these days, and the more people keep buying them the more they will keep being offered.

Don't forget this is Vegas. That same night, across the street, people are paying over $20k to see Pacquiao fight.What's $2500 to people like that?

http://www.ticketliquidator.com/tix/tickets.aspx?evtid=2759351&ref=cj&utm_source=cj&utm_medium=aff&utm_campaign=5756926&xtor=AL-168-[cj]-[5756926]

Edited by Kasanova King