04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Also I don't know what it is but I am a magnet to the tallest guy in the damn place as every single Fn' time a guy that is 6ft 13 inches tall will stand in front of me.

Right. And what if you have a seat behind a 6 ft 13 guy?? Then you're royally fucked and can't even move somewhere else. Great. With general admisison you either have a shot at the front or you can roam around until you find a spot where you have a good view. Without having to pay 200 $ for it.

I'm second row both nights in 210 and 218. I can show up at 9pm and enjoy Vegas without being worried about being pushed around and standing in the same spot for hours. 20 years ago as a teen,I'd have been all over the floor. Now? Now so much. The few GNR shows I have been on the floor for with no seats (Hammerstein ) weren't terribly rough but this is the real deal that people have been waiting 20 years for. I wonder if there will be a lot of moshing and crowd surfing?
  • Like 1

Also I don't know what it is but I am a magnet to the tallest guy in the damn place as every single Fn' time a guy that is 6ft 13 inches tall will stand in front of me.

Right. And what if you have a seat behind a 6 ft 13 guy?? Then you're royally fucked and can't even move somewhere else. Great. With general admisison you either have a shot at the front or you can roam around until you find a spot where you have a good view. Without having to pay 200 $ for it.

I'm second row both nights in 210 and 218. I can show up at 9pm and enjoy Vegas without being worried about being pushed around and standing in the same spot for hours. 20 years ago as a teen,I'd have been all over the floor. Now? Now so much. The few GNR shows I have been on the floor for with no seats (Hammerstein ) weren't terribly rough but this is the real deal that people have been waiting 20 years for. I wonder if there will be a lot of moshing and crowd surfing?

Every body got their different seating preferences....

I just wonder... WILL AXL STAGE DIVE during the paradise city closer like he did at the ritz in 88????

According to AXS the shows aren't even sold out yet.. They are just seeing how many more fans they can rape before releasing them to the general public.

Only ones that are available through AXS are the VIP package tickets....all around S1k or more.....if anything, that's what they are saving those tickets for....that, and their private resale site.

There are tickets available in the pit or floor for $975 on stub hub or you can sit behind it on the floor section B for $525 per ticket

I see that $1,108 fees included for the pit.... Man I wish I woulda waited until today to buy now, coulda saved $500+ dang hindsight, oh well, it's worth it

According to AXS the shows aren't even sold out yet.. They are just seeing how many more fans they can rape before releasing them to the general public.

Only ones that are available through AXS are the VIP package tickets....all around S1k or more.....if anything, that's what they are saving those tickets for....that, and their private resale site.

I didn't say anything was available right now. When you click on the regular ticket sale there is a pop up window that says the show isn't officially sold out and tickets may become available later.

The fact that there are no tickets being sold on stub hub for section 16 and 15 should be a sign that there are a lot of tickets being held for actual vip's or richer people than us.

The cat walk on the stage looks like it extends pretty deep on the arena model.

Agreed...most likely Mlife comps. Also section 17 has never been available via Axs or online other than the accessible seats in that section as well. They basically withheld half the of the sweetest 6 seated sections.

The fact that there are no tickets being sold on stub hub for section 16 and 15 should be a sign that there are a lot of tickets being held for actual vip's or richer people than us.

The arena only has a capacity of 20,000... and the pit area by the stage and catwalk looks really small compared to the rest of all the other seating.... how many people do you think will fit in the pit area? 300? 500? 1,000?

I like that they have a cat walk, that will give even more people a chance to get close up.

I didn't say anything was available right now. When you click on the regular ticket sale there is a pop up window that says the show isn't officially sold out and tickets may become available later.

Yeah, I just got that pop up too. My best guess is those are the tickets they are saving for the VIP packages and their "premium - for pay" members.

Yes. High rollers and big spenders will get them free. Also guests of the band like Mr and Mrs.Ashba.

Yeah exactly. Maybe some Europeans just don't like it because once again America got it right..?

On a side note, the vip packages look appealing.

No. You don't. At least in Europe everyone gets a shot at front row and doesn't have to pay hundreds of dollars to scalpers because you couldn't get the front row ticket. You stand in line for an hour or two, run a bit and are in front. Also you can move to the left or right to see something and don't risk having to stand behind a 6 ft 5 guy blocking your view. There is nothing good about seated floor unless you're lucky enough to get that front row ticket, which still costs you several times as much as the usual standing, unless it's in Vegas, of course. Looking forward to Europe. Front row for 90 $.

Even cheaper. In 2006 I paid 50 euro fan pit ticket, in 2010 around 40 (I could touch the fence) and in 2012, 30 euro festival ticket.

Well, you are from Serbia (?) and we have cheaper tickets here than anywhere else :lol:

Јер тако смо у могућности. :shades:

Countries in our region have similar ticket prices, but we might have cheapest, not sure.

Tako je! :lol:
Vuhuuuu, ima nas dosta znaci! Paracin ovde :D

Ima, nego sta! Pozdrav za Paracin! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

:lol:

I'm sorry.

I'm from Paracin too but I don't live there last 7 years :P

Yeah, I moved to Belgrade due to studying, but Paracin is still my town! :D

We should turn this forum into EX- Yugoslavian, considering there's so many of us :P:D

Edited by nn18

Yeah, I just got that pop up too. My best guess is those are the tickets they are saving for the VIP packages and their "premium - for pay" members.

Yup, probably those and the 3 LOGE sections that they didn't release. AXS seems very shady.. With the whole second pre sale where they jacked all the prices for a day. They are seriously fucking with people. Did anyone actually get tix during the public sale? I have doubts they even released many tickets for that at all. If they did the number of available tix on stub hub would have went up but they didn't. They never went above the amount that were posted there after the pre sale.

• Like 1

The arena only has a capacity of 20,000... and the pit area by the stage and catwalk looks really small compared to the rest of all the other seating.... how many people do you think will fit in the pit area? 300? 500? 1,000?

I like that they have a cat walk, that will give even more people a chance to get close up.

I also doubt that capacity for these shows is 20K either. If what I'm reading max capacity is 20k...for these shows they have blocked off all the sections behind the stage and I've never seen what is going on with the suites for these shows.

So I'm sure they've lost at least a couple thousand seats right there.

Edited by tsinindy

Did anybody go for the old fashioned "hard ticket" way as opposed to an "e-ticket"? Just wondering when those are expected to be shipped/delivered

I got the hard ticket but only because it was cheaper... I wish I coulda got electronic ticket because i'm freaked out now that what if the ticket don't come in time.

Did anybody go for the old fashioned "hard ticket" way as opposed to an "e-ticket"? Just wondering when those are expected to be shipped/delivered

I got the hard ticket but only because it was cheaper... I wish I coulda got electronic ticket because i'm freaked out now that what if the ticket don't come in time.

Yeah, bit worried about that myself. I hope these aren't being sent out last minute.