04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

So it seems that the mere cheers from the Coachella crowd are coming from GnR fans who bought tickets hoping to see the very first show as reunion... I wonder how the performance is gonna be regarded on the 2nd weekend... Only hipsters and celebrities (Emily Ratajkowski, Rihanna, Stalone, Fergie, Arnie...) so far.. Not sure if they (celebrities) are here for Guns or mere publicity...

18 minutes ago, maxpax said:

wow....axl + angus...best info from that gig. would be great to hear an ac/dc album with axl :D the 15 min stream was ok...however NR was pretty boring...

Albeit not awful. Whiney at times just like Sweet Child.
I'd rather he performed it in a deeper voice. Softer songs do not necessarily have to be that soft.
There was that performance of Don't Cry on one of the recent tours where he started it using a lower range and it was just glorious.

7 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

So it seems that the mere cheers from the Coachella crowd are coming from GnR fans who bought tickets hoping to see the very first show as reunion... I wonder how the performance is gonna be regarded on the 2nd weekend... Only hipsters and celebrities (Emily Ratajkowski, Rihanna, Stalone, Fergie, Arnie...) so far.. Not sure if they (celebrities) are here for Guns or mere publicity...

I dunno about others but I think Arnie is for GN'R just like Jim Carrey N' Nic CAge on Troubadour.... N' Fergie probably because of Slash....

I'm questioning about Courtney Love

Edited by SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, DocArunas said:

Can someone explain me what was the deal with the 15 minute stream?

Coachella: We will not be the first reunion event? Alrighty then... we'll cut your broadcast set to 15 mins...
Axl: Never say never...
Slash: Whatever...
Duff: Yeah... like...