04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

Axl finally sounds great on PC. Ever since Slash is back. He sounds awesome.

the only song he can't perform anymore is NR. If it weren't for the awesome solos, I would drop this song, It needs rasp throughout the whole thing.

The good thing is that everybody saw Jungle through the stream so they won't think he can't sing. So I wouldn't worry about NR being stream. Besides, every performance of the show on the fan videos is fucking great, and his voice is powerful.

1 minute ago, SWINGTRADER said:

Axl finally sounds great on PC. Ever since Slash is back. He sounds awesome.

the only song he can't perform anymore is NR. If it weren't for the awesome solos, I would drop this song, It needs rasp throughout the whole thing.

The good thing is that everybody saw Jungle through the stream so they won't think he can't sing. So I wouldn't worry about NR being stream. Besides, every performance of the show on the fan videos is fucking great, and his voice is powerful.

I am so glad that they didn't put SCOM instead of Jungle.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

I didn't find NR that bad. Actually did I like the official stream of NR pretty much compared to the periscope stream.

The pro shot wasn't bad at all, I wish they had done angus and Nightrain though

someone email Fernando and see what he can do as far as getting the pro shot for something like Whole Lotta Rosie...it would be great publicity to have an official pro shot web sites could defer to and it shows off Axl's versatility and power

Edited by IncitingChaos
  • Like 1

After listening to The pro shot of NR one more time, it wasn't bad. It sounds much better on the computer than it did on my TV.

I sure missed Slash guitar on this song over the years. Nobody can do it like him, even if he does fuck up once in a while.

Edited by SWINGTRADER