04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

Not doing anything caused by injury leg?

Mostly camera angle and Axl's posture.  When you tuck your chin in you bulge up the skin down there and the camera angle pointing upward directly at it.. The other picture he has his neck extended which will slim the area and the camera angle does not show the area under the chin.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

I so disagree with this BS! GN'R in Vegas was great and at Coachella were equally fantastic! and bringing in Angus just upped the ante. seeing Slash w/Angus was awesome and Axl doing Whole Lotta Rosie and Riff Raff was awesome! I was wary about how Axl would be but his voice was better than I've heard since back in the day. and you could tell he was dying to be able to get on stage and do his thing but even relegated to being on his "throne" ( apropos for the King of Rock IMHO ) he still had that magnetism he has always possessed. and he looks great! better than in many years. I loved the way Slash emulated Angus during Riff Raff, kind of a homage to him. Now that I have seen GN'R my next goal is to see Axl fronting AC/DC and if it's feasible they should expand the tour past the concerts already rescheduled, hopefully somewhere close to me. in all honesty Coachella was NOT a fit for GN'R but they did their part and delivered an amazing set it was just not received well because the hipsters don't appreciate GREAT ROCK!! kudos to GN'R and Angus and mostly to Axl for rocking so hard despite his injury to a crowd that isn't into great rocking music!

1 minute ago, sanity_lost said:

Mostly camera angle and Axl's posture.  When you tuck your chin in you bulge up the skin down there and the camera angle pointing upward directly at it.. The other picture he has his neck extended which will slim the area and the camera angle does not show the area under the chin.

Axl needs to borrow Duff long slim neck

19 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

Theguy needs to lose weight.  I think he should go to sleep without dinner on certain nights.

Can't he afford a personal trainer? Either his personal trainers suck ass or they are petrified to challenge him.

I can understand if he was not motivated with the NUGuns, but he is now part of a reunion and is going to front another legendary band. Get in shape motherfucker. It is embarrassing.

If we're being fair Slash needs to shed some pounds as well. Duff should put them on a workout routine lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sanity_lost said:

Just now, Axls5thMetatarsel said:

Lol umm it's a horribly timed picture... Not much more then that. If you actually watched the videos Axl looks just fine. He's 50+ he's not going to look A1 in every photo from every angle. 

thanks guys there was a time when I wasn't sure but you set my mind at ease 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Epson said:

He looks so much better without those jackets  

Is there a better image of that shirt? I want to get a better look at the image in the smiley face. It looks like a jungle scene?

ETA: I think it might just be just different shots of panthers.

Edited by sanity_lost
A closer look

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I so disagree with this BS! GN'R in Vegas was great and at Coachella were equally fantastic! and bringing in Angus just upped the ante. seeing Slash w/Angus was awesome and Axl doing Whole Lotta Rosie and Riff Raff was awesome! I was wary about how Axl would be but his voice was better than I've heard since back in the day. and you could tell he was dying to be able to get on stage and do his thing but even relegated to being on his "throne" ( apropos for the King of Rock IMHO ) he still had that magnetism he has always possessed. and he looks great! better than in many years. I loved the way Slash emulated Angus during Riff Raff, kind of a homage to him. Now that I have seen GN'R my next goal is to see Axl fronting AC/DC and if it's feasible they should expand the tour past the concerts already rescheduled, hopefully somewhere close to me. in all honesty Coachella was NOT a fit for GN'R but they did their part and delivered an amazing set it was just not received well because the hipsters don't appreciate GREAT ROCK!! kudos to GN'R and Angus and mostly to Axl for rocking so hard despite his injury to a crowd that isn't into great rocking music!

That reviewer was spouting total Bullshit. This is his twitter - https://twitter.com/_davidsikorski

I'm sure that he isnt much older than the hipsters he contemptuously refers to - "Coachella’s mélange of frat bros and their H&M collection/flower crown-donning female counterparts were, for the most part, conceived long after the hard rockers stopped dancing with Mr. Brownstone,"

• Like 1

Fucking love all the YouTube videos slowly appearing here :D, Axl sounds better than ever, especially on Nightrain, I thought he'd struggle with it, but he nailed it.. Sounds like he's got it together with his vocals. 

Really hope now they announce a European Tour for later this year, or early next year :D

1 minute ago, CharlieSheen said:

Fucking love all the YouTube videos slowly appearing here :D, Axl sounds better than ever, especially on Nightrain, I thought he'd struggle with it, but he nailed it.. Sounds like he's got it together with his vocals. 

Really hope now they announce a European Tour for later this year, or early next year :D

From what I've heard this is a super concert, better than the two las Vegas gigs, though a touch 'donald duck' like at times :P (makes a change from Mickey!)

In all honesty though, its great to hear Axl putting his all into songs, Civil War sounded good and KOHD had some great moments before the audience section where Axl is really inventive with his vocals (all raspy of course!)