04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

6 minutes ago, squaleca said:

well the highlight of the night for me was definately the crowd and 14 years I mean 15 min 

15 min that are gone forever and ill never have again

see you guys in Mexico if the mexico crowd has half of the energy as last nights were in for a real treat

Sorry but what are you talking about? I'll expect Mexico to have 100 times the energy of the crowd at Coachella. That was very very poor.

7 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Did He ever said tht?

Yes he did say that. Already after the split but he did. If this reunion falls on its face one day you're probably also gonna learn what Slash really thinks about Axl going on tour with AC/DC two weeks after he rejoined the band.

5 minutes ago, Asia said:

Yes he did say that. Already after the split but he did. If this reunion falls on its face one day you're probably also gonna learn what Slash really thinks about Axl going on tour with AC/DC two weeks after he rejoined the band.

Where I could see Him say tht?

Jealous, huh? 

7 minutes ago, jpduff said:

really???

You can see it on Gibbos Youtube Channel on Fb... He have the great video

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Where I could see Him say tht?

Jealous, huh? 

You can see it on Gibbos Youtube Channel on Fb... He have the great video

Great channel, indeed! But I'm not seeing Izzy on it. Where's Izzy?

7 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

That interviewis full of Bullshit

It could be BS,I don't believe that was the straw that broke the camels back.However I could totally see Axl being uncomfortable with Slash playing with MJ at the time,just my opinion.Asia you are right,we don't know how Slash truly feels,but it's AC/DC and it's only a handful of shows while the rest of GNR is off(hopefully working on new songs! ;) wishful thinking I know).Its not like Axl is filling in for something lame.AC/DC are Slash and Axls childhood Rock N Roll idols! But who knows,maybe one day Slash will reveal it was a bad idea due to the great momentum of how these GNR shows are going.I for one think it's cool Axl is filling in for AC/DC,I just hope he doesn't break another bone or blows his voice from rocking out too hard w/ Angus by the time I see him with GNR in Chicago

On 2016-02-14 at 9:54 AM, Gibbo 27 said:

Coachella 2016 Live Stream

The 2016 Coachella live stream video webcast will be featured on Spacelab TV, with YouTube handling theCoachella live stream. If you prefer a larger view, head over to our Coachella live stream webcast on our Spacelab TV player, complete with a live Twitter feed to cover the action.

http://www.thespacelab.tv/spaceLAB/theSHOW/MusicFestivals/Coachella-2016-Lineup-Tickets-Dates-Live-Stream-Prices-Video-News-Rumors-App-Indio-Hotels.html

• Guns N' Roses - April 16, 2016 – Coachella, Weekend 1
  •  
  • Set List
  • 1. It's So Easy
  • 2. Brownstone
  • 3. Welcome To The Jungle
  • 4. Chinese
  • 5. Double Talkin' Jive
  • 6. Estranged
  • 7. Rocket Queen
  • 8. Live & Let Die
  • 9. You Could Be Mine
  • 10. You Can't Wrap Your Arm Around Memory/Attitude
  • 11. This I Love
  • 12. Coma
  • 13. The Godfather Theme
  • 14. Sweet Child O' Mine
  • 15. Better
  • 16. Civil War
  • 17. *Whole Lotta Rosie ft. Angus Young
  • 18. *Riff Raff ft. Angus Young
  • 19. Wish You Were Here
  • 20. November Rain
  • 21. Knocking On Taco Bells Door
  • 22. Nightrain
  • 23. Patience
  • 24. The Seeker
  • 25. Paradise City

Knocking on taco bells door???
Would anybody please elaborate?

7 minutes ago, born2boogie said:

Forced to remain seated for the marathon concert, Rose looked like a caged animal at times -- and it suited him perfectly. Feeding off the satisfaction of GnR drawing a gargantuan crowd (it was much larger than the one LCD Soundsystem's reunion pulled in Friday night), Rose's gaze was tinged with a sort of sinister hunger. His eyes roamed the stage like an ailing, ravenous dog just waiting for the moment it's well enough to pounce.

Love this..... Also whoever said tht Axl on WTTJ/Paradise City *forgot* remains Him/Her on Axl with straightjacket, I agree with tht.....

Should Axl wear straightjacket on WTTJ for next shows? :lol:

28 minutes ago, Asia said:

Well, then I don't wanna know what Slash really thinks. :)