04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

guys....axl+slash+angus is so fuckin great :D it opens so many awesome possibilities....lets hope for a 2017 super bowl performance of gnr and ac/dc....

with joining ac/dc axl is also saying: fuck NuMetal, i was wrong...lets do the good old school rock n' roll.

6 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

maaan al these vids coming up from coachella cool shit!! and PROSHOT JUNGLE!! all and all GN'R played another good show i guess :) and is Sasha still Axl's girl?

or jut one of his muses like lana del rey....both bores me.

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Thanks, I wish they played Highway to Hell, i always wanted to hear Axl's voice on that. 

Riff raff was great though. Check it out.

I am Bon fan myself so yea hope he does a great job on highway to Hell too

Edited by vloors
Fuckin auto correct

8 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

8 hours ago, Apollo said:

Music is obviously a generational thing. But I can listen to my parents and grandparents music and go "not my style, but I can see why people like it."

Ive checked the livestream off and on and her several bands and each time have just went WTF is this. So boring. No energy. The word hipster is so overused.....but that's all this music screams at me. Singers whose voices are cracking and shaking like crazy, but they are dancing around like they are high as kites.......I just find it utterly boring. 

Axl and GnR are gonna blow these kids dicks... After eight hours of being bored silly, Axl is gonna crush these guys. 

My God...how does he get away with this perverted evil shit...just sick...

36 minutes ago, slitherz said:

Great videos with Angus

Fuck me. ANGUS. Doing the DUCKWALK. Doing THAT solo on WLR. On stage WITH Guns.

I'll never forget when I first heard the recording of the Guns doing WLR at the Marquee. I have fantasized about this happening in some shape or form for a long, long time. This is the stuff of dreams. I could watch it forever.

I love it when at 3:34 Axl does that swipe/side punch in the air with the mike in his hand, which he always does when he sings WLR. The AC/DC fans are going to see how much he loves it. It was cool to see the crowd enjoying themselves in the mosh pit during the song. Riff Raff was great as well - there were parts of it when my hair was standing on end. Axl is going to KILL the vintage Bon stuff.  

It was lovely to watch Angus gave Axl a little bow at the end. There is no way he would let this happen if he didn't think that Axl would do a damn fine job. It was cool to see Angus hugging Slash too. I'm sure that Slash too has waited a long time for something like this to happen.

Axl/DC is going to be great. For GN'R too.

Just added to tomorrow's playlist. Feel free to download the Axl⚡DC mp3s I just ripped from Coachella 

http://en.file-upload.net/download-11491988/GunsnRoses-RiffRaffAC_DCcoverCoachella2016WeekendO.mp3.html

http://en.file-upload.net/download-11491987/GunsnRoses-WholeLottaRosieAC_DCcoverCoachella2016W.mp3.html

Edited by vloors
  • Like 2