06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

Just now, pugachev said:

Not diggin' the tempo, really ruins the mood of these ballads imo.

Well Crap. I must be getting accustomed to this sped up tempos. I was just thinking that they were playing November Rain nice and slow before I saw your comment. I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

You see a compressed reply from them. It says such member has replied to a topic but you can't see the reply displayed. You can show it if you choose, by clicking on some icon.

They can quote you but you won't be notified about it. You will see they had replied but its the same as with any other reply.

I'm glad you started reading my posts again, I like you :)

Just now, GibsonLP said:

Crowd is going mental between songs - tells me it sounds amazing at the actual show

I am probably not telling you anything that you do not already know but It Is always better when you are there live as opposed to watching It on the computer.  At the end of the day as long as the people attending are satisfied, that Is really all that matters.

• Like 1

Just now, ironmt said:

I am probably not telling you anything that you do not already know but It Is always better when you are there live as opposed to watching It on the computer.  At the end of the day as long as the people attending are satisfied, that Is really all that matters.

It will be interesting see the reviews tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

Well Crap. I must be getting accustomed to this sped up tempos. I was just thinking that they were playing November Rain nice and slow before I saw your comment. I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Why not trust your own ears?

1 minute ago, ironmt said:

Exactly, and they seem to be very satisfied. I remember after the shows in Vegas, all I heard anyone on the streets, on the tram, and in the hotel talking about was how good the shows were

• Like 1

Just now, cheesecake said:

Don't know why this song get a lot of hate on here but I enjoy Heaven's Door.

Okay, what did he just say during Heaven's Door? I couldn't catch it...

Always has been one of my favorite songs by GNR, even if it is a cover. I dont care. Nothing better than seeing Slash ripping it up on the Double Neck followed by the final bit with Axl drumming up the crowd. Goosebumbs every time.