06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

Just now, MicEffecT said:

Downzy... There's an ignore feature?

Click on your user name on the top right side of the screen (assuming you're using the laptop/desktop menu), then click on Ignore Users.  From there you can add members to your ignore list  

Boom.  

• Like 1

Just now, downzy said:

Click on your user name on the top right side of the screen (assuming you're using the laptop/desktop menu), then click on Ignore Users.  From there you can add members to your ignore list  

Boom.  

Sweet. Thx

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

Slash needs to get on top of the piano!

I'd like to see that again too, maybe that's what they were laughing at the other day, Slash said, "I shoudl be on the piano"...Axl said, "no bro, you're too fat like me, you'll fall straight through that bitch".

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Loseyourillusions98 said:

There's something definitely wrong with axls throat today....so for the hell of it, he should go full all out bridge school 2012 and see slash and duffs reaction. 

November Rain was excellent live In 91-93. Now It doesn't sound so good.

4 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

What happens when you ignore a member? They post on a thread but you won't be able to see the post but others can see them? What about when an ignored member quotes / likes your post? Would you be able to get the notification and see the post?

You see a compressed reply from them. It says such member has replied to a topic but you can't see the reply displayed. You can show it if you choose, by clicking on some icon.

They can quote you but you won't be notified about it. You will see they had replied but its the same as with any other reply.

1 minute ago, BlackHoleGravity said:

Unless it's my stream, it sounds like they are having some major sound issues with the PA system

Crowd is going mental between songs - tells me it sounds amazing at the actual show

Factor in wind, and distance from the stage it just doesn't make for a great recording

Edited by GibsonLP