07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

This is what happens when you pick "fans" to go hang out backstage or whatever just based on their look and gender. You end up with a person who is clueless about the members of the band, making up stories and confusing the real fans. Now, we'll see this story spreaded all over the Internet, with headlines like "Izzy Stradlin reunites with GNR but doesn't want to go onstage" or "Grumpy Izzy Stradlin refuses to perform with reunited GNR" :facepalm:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

This is what happens when you pick "fans" to go hang out backstage or whatever just based on their look and gender. You end up with a person who is clueless about the members of the band, making up stories and confusing the real fans. Now, we'll see this story spreaded all over the Internet, with headlines like "Izzy Stradlin reunites with GNR but doesn't want to go onstage" or "Grumpy Izzy Stradlin refuses to perform with reunited GNR" :facepalm:

They should take me backstage, at least I will give the correct info on here. 

56 minutes ago, WhenYou'reTalkinToYourself said:

But Izzy was very friendly with Fortus (at least on stage) when he was touring with them.

Yeah he was friendly and Im sure backstage he would be friendly too, but that was NuGNR, just hired people by Axl

Now Izzy would think that he co wrote most of the songs and he is just sitting at home and others are making so much money by playing his songs. 

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

LOL

Grumpy Cat has some serious competition now.

16 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Now Izzy would think that he co wrote most of the songs and he is just sitting at home and others are making so much money by playing his songs. 

But if he really was in their hotel then nobody holds him from playing with them again. On the contrary, even if he wasn't, it seems they want him to join them.

And it surely isn't Adler's decision who is in and who is out, so why to be angry with him?

What other options did Steven really had since he wanted this so much? He wasn't in the position to set his terms.

Edited by WhenYou'reTalkinToYourself

Here are a few of my videos I took in Nashville.  Let me know what you think?!  Sorry I was a little excited and screaming a bit!  Anyone else going to be in PA on the 14th?  I have GA tickets for that and would love some friends to hang out with!  Here's a couple of my videos... I will be posting some more too if you want to subscribe to my channel!

Paradise City - Fireworks grand finale and all!

November Rain with Axl on the Piano!

Welcome to the Jungle!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frey said:

Axl said "That's a good question. And that's all you get." Meaning that was all Axl was going to say on that topic (for now) and not that we're not getting Izzy at all.

Axl's comment made me more optimistic than ever about Izzy appaering.

But I dont really buy that fan meeting story. I think she probably confused Dizzy with Izzy. Dizzy can come across as rude and stand-offish and it would make sense that he only talks to Duff because Duff is probably the only guy nice enough to talk to Dizzy. Slash and Adler probably make it pretty obvious that they dont like him much.

A, ok, I didn't listen much to it and I guess I misunderstood. Thanks for clarifying :)

Maybe Izzy will tell us in a tweet that he wasn't there. Cause he sure won't tell that he was :P

Edited by Asia

2 hours ago, WhenYou'reTalkinToYourself said:

But Izzy was very friendly with Fortus (at least on stage) when he was touring with them.

Agreed. Izzys been friendly with everyone until the reunion happened. Proof: 

image.jpeg

Edited by Billsfan
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Slash787 said:

I guess she got confused between Dizzy and Izzy

Yeah but well now I think twice before saying something about someone, but well I don't blame ourselves for the Izzy saga lol 

Understandable mixing up dizzy and izzy but if you throw jizzy in there, you'll certainly mix them all up and things can get confusing and sticky :P 

2 minutes ago, Carlycosmos said:

sorry I am working a lot these days, that's why I don't post frequently! what is this grumpy cat meme thing? hahaha If I can help with a meme, I will :awesomeface::rofl-lol:

A rumor about Izzy being grumpy at the hotel in Nashville. On top of that Izzy was pissed off at Adler. Nobody knows what really happened and why

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Carlycosmos said:

sorry I am working a lot these days, that's why I don't post frequently! what is this grumpy cat meme thing? hahaha If I can help with a meme, I will :awesomeface::rofl-lol:

Grumpy cat with Izzy face

or make Izzy face looks grumpy using liquify

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

Wtf is this

We are all asking the same question. Some chick who has a friend here said she was at the band's hotel in Nashville. She claimed she saw Izzy there being grumpy, in a really bad mood with everyone, mostly Adler.

1 minute ago, Padme said:

We are all asking the same question. Some chick who has a friend here said she was at the band's hotel in Nashville. She claimed she saw Izzy there being grumpy, in a really bad mood with everyone, mostly Adler.

Oh lol. Bullshit

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Padme said:

Just like old days, Is it not what we all want?

10 hours ago, killuridols said:

wth all of that sounds crazy and Izzy being grumpy and shitty, I can see it, but why such a negative presence should be among the band again?

the last we need is that stupid Izzy makes it hard for the rest to get along and we go back to point zero :max:

really, Izzy, fuuuuuuuu :facepalm:

That's really harsh. Why do you hate Izzy so much?

25 minutes ago, RONIN said:

That's really harsh. Why do you hate Izzy so much?

I dont hate Izzy but if it's true what they are saying then what do you think that looks like?

Anyway I'm more inclined to not believe this stuff until there's serious proof about it. Sounds like BS and I really hope it is BS.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1