07/14/16 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field

downzy

4 minutes ago, wagrez said:

hey guys, as i said in the beginning of the topic, im from brazil and i will go with my son to the show.

i bought the tickets from the upper side of the stadium, my question is, as i never came to shows in stadiums, the entrance is only one? is easy to go to the upper level?

good show for all of us!

There are different entrances to the different sections, Im sure the section would be written on your ticket, so when you reach you can ask about the entrance of the section.

Correct me If im wrong whoever see's this. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

Just wondering, what is so great about litho's? 

It's art, it can increase in value, they are show specific (not just the same poster for every stop on the tour).  They are around the same price as a shirt and last a whole lot longer. Shirts fade, get holes, get stained, etc. A poster sits framed on a wall and shouldn't change in condition. Not everyone will agree, but personally lithos/posters have replaced the traditional concert tee for myself. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hollywood Zombie said:

I'm being told at the gates it's being delayed.  Guy said something about GNR being late.

Must be Axl then, heard the band sound checking today.

3 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

In Vegas they made 1000. And that was for 14,000 in the crowd. For 40,000+ they're only making 350 or so. Crazy to me

Still making it pretty much cooler to get one :)

5 minutes ago, Hollywood Zombie said:

I'm being told at the gates it's being delayed.  Guy said something about GNR being late.

Yaaaay. GNFNR are late :headbang::headbang:. It was about time. :dance:

Now I can finally sleep

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Izzyslash said:

I am kinda surpised that the litho's lasts as long as they do. Limited to 350 in Philly, were only 300 in Pittsburgh. We went to the merch truck right after it opened, and a lot of people were already there, most of them bought litho's.

46 minutes ago, mrw80 said:

I got one after they said they were sold out. 319/350

42 minutes ago, unsociable said:

so they only make 300-350 for each show? that cant be right..has to be like 100'000s or so made no?

Theyve been all numbered different. The main Vegas ones were out of 1000 while stadium shows range from 200 to 500 depending on the show. They seem to sell pretty quick depending on the show. In Detroit, they were easy to buy but they sold out very quick during the second Chicago show. As long as you buy one before the opener comes on you should be good though

29 minutes ago, halfday said:

It's a keepsake. Twenty years from now you can look at it and take you back to that night. I love mine. Bummed I didn't get them at the Vegas shows.

I passed on the one for the Vegas show but my buddy got one. Ended up regreting it so i bought one on ebay for a decent price and got ones for the other shows I attended at the gigs. So glad i did

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

In Vegas they made 1000. And that was for 14,000 in the crowd. For 40,000+ they're only making 350 or so. Crazy to me

Makes them even cooler to have. I still think Chicago night one was the best one so far. I messed up and bought the skulls shirt that they have for every show, but has the city name on the front and Not in this lifetime on the back. Went in and saw that litho on a shirt and I was pissed! Couldn't buy a litho and two shirts after dropping almost a grand on tickets and a hotel downtown!