07/14/16 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field

downzy

1 hour ago, Homefuck said:

To be fair, Axl is fucking up the intro to Paradise City every night. No vocals over Slash's lick, you clit. No vocals over Slash's lick. And blow the whistle in time.

I agree with this also. But Frank not playing that drum part right is rigoddamndiculous. It's not even like i dislike it because he made it more complicated. He just played the bass drum in the wrong spot. 

1 hour ago, smoking guns said:

I don't know... Cool they played the song, but not blown away by that performance.

Same here. I love the song, I wish the solo would be played as recorded. Same for all CD songs.

Plus I don't think 'Sorry' is good live material. Slither must be arround the corner now ??

2 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Reality my cock. To many of us Steven is extremely important to THE SOUND of the band. No one said he was important to sell tickets.

And even if anyone did, it didn't happen in the last 25 pages of this thread so how is that relevant here? I don't know (nor I care) why do you hate the guy so much but it's ridiculous and ironic at the same time how you put so much more attention on him than his own fucking mother!

Reality my cock. LOL, funny shit. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, ironmt said:

He sure did a hell of a job Improving the Intro to better.

The intro is dope, no doubt. I think he changes the solos to Better/CD/TIL every night, and Sorry sounded like he was doing it on the spot as well.

6 minutes ago, AFGnR said:

High quality videos from this guy:

Swear Axl looks better every show, longer hair, healthier hair, slimmer jaw line, look in his eyes like the illusions tour, no homo!!

Very nice quality videos but not a very good performance of Estranged IMO. I would love to hear him perform the second part of the song like he did In 1992 In Stuttgart Germany.

23 minutes ago, Stro said:

Lol is Slash's thing going to be to improv solos for all CD songs 

Lol if you actually expected anything different.

I got news for you. IF the band ever performs Slither, Axl won't sing it exactly the same as the original.

Edited by thunderram

1 hour ago, GnRDuff1 said:

I agree with this also. But Frank not playing that drum part right is rigoddamndiculous. It's not even like i dislike it because he made it more complicated. He just played the bass drum in the wrong spot. 

Dude problem is Frank is not just fucking up on this one song but most songs. His tempo is always out of control.

• Like 1

That Sorry was simply beautiful.....Axl's timing might be off  a few times, but I don't care. That was wonderful.

It has that Zeppelin/Floyd wibe, that I haven't noticed before. It must be because of Slash's bluesy solo. 

It was super weird, and super cool seeing them next to eachother and being ok with it. After all it's just a song (in case it is about Slash, and IMO it deffinately is)

• Like 1

The show was amazing.  I can't sleep I am so wound up.  If you can please see this live, don't judge based on periscopes alone,  I have watched all the shows so far and there is no comparision to being there.

• Like 3