08/03/16 - Arlington, TX - AT&T Stadium

downzy

13 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

That is Arlington Cemetery you plonker! Virginia!

Alright alright, I ain't Uncle Sam the Yank am i, how am i to know, it said Arlington, i thought it was the same place! :lol:  But yes, you're quite right, it is Virginia!  The bloke up there says it is in DC, so yous lot ain't sure either! :lol:  If definitely ain't Texas though!

8 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Len, why do you have Simon Cowell in your avatar?

Cuz AsiaticE or whatever his screename is said he'd kick my head in if i didn't.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Alright alright, I ain't Uncle Sam the Yank am i, how am i to know, it said Arlington, i thought it was the same place! :lol:  But yes, you're quite right, it is Virginia!

Founded on Robert E. Lee's estate no less, then in Union occupation.

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Founded on Robert E. Lee's estate no less, then in Union occupation.

I'm pretty sure you're right actually cuz Joe Louis was buried there, though the bloke up there seems to think it's DC.  Anyway, enough of my off topic bollocks, sorry Guns n Roses fans!

Just now, Len B'stard said:

I'm pretty sure you're right actually cuz Joe Louis was buried there, though the bloke up there seems to think it's DC.  Anyway, enough of my off topic bollocks, sorry Guns n Roses fans!

It is just across the Potomac from DC.

6 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Songs that hurt the set imo: Better, and one of Slash's extended solo's. The Seeker was fine it brought a good energy live and most people liked it, it's easier to take when it's one of four in the encore.

Sad to not hear Out ta Get me, Axl called them off of it. He said "no" then went into my Michelle. I heard Don't Cry in Vegas so I was cool with that. 

Just a really great night, they seem to have all been. This tour is incredible and the guys are lighting it up night in and night out. 

Not sure I can say much that hasn't already been said about other shows...Glad Dallas showed up on a Wednesday night, no real price drops on tickets and the place was packed. 

Agree.. Better is dog shit.. Suck the life out of the place

They nail Out Ta Get Me every night and people eat it up.. It is a shame that is the song they drop but fit in 4 CD songs.

Don't Cry escaped me both shows I have seen. Maybe next time... Love that solo

I like the Seeker too now that I have seen it and listened to it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MisterNo said:

I know, but we will never all agree on the choice of covers. Or songs generally, for that matter :D

Personally, I would love if they woud bring back Mother and Only Women Bleed intros. But I guess that will not happen. 

There is no point in complaining, Dexter is not active anymore. But even if he was, I doubt he would change the setlist for us.

Yes and Beatles Imagine. Remember they played it once

3 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Axl fucking is getting there slowly. He nails the chorus with his rasp, now he just needs to improve the verses a bit and this song will be great live

Yes Better is a great song, to bad many bitch about it and hate it.

3 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Did Axl bitch at Melissa? He shook his head lol

I was thinking the same... Or maybe at Frank?

Not sure what Melissa could be wrong for :D

Back vocals maybe

Or maybe he was just taking a breath when he came for a mic stand... Dunno...

Edited by MisterNo