GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

9 minutes ago, tiutso said:

That's a fucking mess of a sentence, no offence :lol:

Well, it's a mix between this isn't my main language, i'm basically self-taught in english because in Italy it isn't a priority at all, run-on senteces being accepted in Italian versus not being accepted in english as they told me (not actually sure they're wrong in english, again, self-taught) and me doing usually other things while being on the forum so i'm not the most careful in my grammar (and that's why i'm not gonna go correct it).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, giuls said:

Well, it's a mix between this isn't my main language, i'm basically self-taught in english because in Italy it isn't a priority at all, run-on senteces being accepted in Italian versus not being accepted in english as they told me (not actually sure they're wrong in english, again, self-taught) and me doing usually other things while being on the forum so i'm not the most careful in my grammar (and that's why i'm not gonna go correct it).

You write better English than me and I'm English :lol:

I read Keefs book, it made old Jagger seem like a dictator enough to me, when it actually made any sense lol.

16 minutes ago, Frey said:

And they made a DVD out of it. Have you never heard of "Some kind of Monster"? It's a widely ridiculed little movie.

No. Google says it's 7.5/10, though. Whom to believe? :D

8 minutes ago, giuls said:

Wasn't suggesting you should do anything at all about it - just found the length funny, for some reason. Don't mind me :lol:

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Thanks @annablue for reminding about Del James tweet.

Thats another one who put foot in mouth with that tweet. Both Axl and Del played with Izzy, tried to joke about it and it lashed back to them.

Its all so very lol :lol:

Yeah, the tweet lol. Don't fuck wit'da bad side o'Izzy, stay away from the bad side o'Izzy :rofl-lol:

17 minutes ago, giuls said:

Yeh Italy and English haha, that's what actually made me use Italian when I'm there, no chance to communicate in English lol. :headbang:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, giuls said:

not actually sure they're wrong in english

People told me that you're apparently not supposed to put two complete sentences without a conjunction next to one another, unless they're separated by a semicolon and not a comma. That was a bit of a wild thing to find out when I was starting to learn English, because Russian is a bloody mess of compound sentences.

Don't get me started on the Oxford comma. If you did such a thing in Russian, that'd be a punctuation mistake. We've spent some six centuries understanding things just fine without it, and the English are kicking up a fuss about it all over the Internet.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I read Keefs book, it made old Jagger seem like a dictator enough to me, when it actually made any sense lol.

There are straight up lies in that book, The Muddy Waters painting the ceiling at Chess Records story is a total fabrication refuted by the other Stones' members and  Chess other artists and employees, for an innocuous example. 

I love Keith a whole lot but a reliable narrator he is not :lol:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Yeh Italy and English haha, that's what actually made me use Italian when I'm there, no chance to communicate in English lol. :headbang:

Yes, i had an american asking me if i thought it was a good idea coming here to study PHILOSOPHY in uni and i was like: "do you know italian really, really well? because there's no course in english here and the professors won't understand a lick of english during exams most likely, most young people don't know english that well and the professors are not spring chicken so..."

25 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Marriage Counselor :rofl-lol::lol:

You laugh but i actually think it would have been an awesome idea for Slaxl.

The funniest thing of Izzygate part deux is people trying to rewrite history because they're butthurt about Izzy finally telling his truth.

Whatever float your boat I guess...:shrugs:

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

They are all liars. And period.

Yes.

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

money.gif

#TeamSteven

(just kidding :P)

Truth:rofl-lol:

On 5/9/2016 at 10:33 PM, Frey said:

God please no. No more ACDC or any other collaborations after this is done. 

Axl doesn't have many good years left most likely and I don't want him to waste the little time he's got left on shit like ACDC or whatever. 

If it were up to me he'd be focusing on GNR and nothing else. He's wasted enough time already with NuGNR and doing god knows what.

Anyway, just watched the interview.

It was better than expected and the dude here who already described how Axl and Slash reconnected earlier was legit.

I agree with the people who said there was something off about Axl. I don't know what it is, but it seemed like he was on some meds to me or something.

The whole TB thing was just weird in a sad kind of way.

Uhh, you said .... shit like AC/DC ?  Don´t let hear this Axl, I guess a dream came true for him singing with AC/DC.

good lord, just read through the Izzy thread and it's basically become a "bash all the members who you feel is less important than Izzy" free for all. 

That, and evidently Duff is supposed to fix ALL GnR related problems, including backing out and not doing the tour at all if Izzy didn't get what he wanted. :max:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Mandy123 said:

good lord, just read through the Izzy thread and it's basically become a "bash all the members who you feel is less important than Izzy" free for all. 

That, and evidently Duff is supposed to fix ALL GnR related problems, including backing out and not doing the tour at all if Izzy didn't get what he wanted. :max:

lol that thread gone crazy so im staying out of it, I already said my piece here :lol:

We're lucky the tour's on a break now, otherwise, who knows what would have happened at the shows.

• Like 1